Kim Heung-Gook denies all allegations of HIt-and-run Black box video release superpower

Hit-and-run controversy singer Kim Heung-Gook has been superpowered, even revealing black box footage, claiming innocence.The claims of motorcycle driver and Kim Heung-Gook claiming the damage are mixed.According to the Seoul Police on June 6, Kim Heung-Gook is investigating the arrest of a fugitive on charges of escape under the law on the punishment of specific crimes.Kim Heung-Gook is accused of driving an SUV on the 24th of last month and leaving without a motorcycle driver after driving an illegal left turn at a stop signal.Currently, the motorcycle driver is being treated in hospital with an anterior three weeks of injury.But (Kim Heung-Gook) didnt drive under the influence, Police also said.As the Hit-and-run controversy grew, Kim Heung-Gook announced his official position through his agency.First, Kim Heung-Gook said, I was standing in an unprotected car to go out of the Han River movement.The car passed, people crossed and now I was going to turn left, but the motorcycle hit my car. I hit the number in front of me.Kim Heung-Gook said that after the accident, the motorcycle driver left the scene without any action and did not report himself.However, after receiving a call from Police, he complained that he had learned late that he had received an accident.Kim Heung-Gook also said, This is not a big accident, and I told Police that I could check the black box or CCTV.And I did the drug test, I did it, and the car insurance company came to the scene to get insurance, and the number in front of my car was a little crushed.But the motorcycle driver is not a general person but an entertainer, and I try to talk to me.Every day I do blackmail – Cinémix Par Chloé, he revealed to the motorcycle driver that he was receiving blackmail – Cinémix Par Chloé.Kim Heung-Gook said of the motorcycle driver, I do not even go to the hospital, and I said that I live in Haru and eat Haru.He then demands a ridiculous amount of 35 million won.So I told Police that I did not make sense, I was investigated, and I told him that I should wait for the results of Police. Kim Heung-Gook also claimed his innocence on the following day, the 7th; Kim Heung-Gook, in an official position of his agency, said: Hit-and-run is absolutely not.As a result of the black box video, I stopped at the unprotected left turn area, and suddenly the motorcycle came and passed. I am the victim. On the 24th of last month, at 11:20 am, a contact accident occurred when a motorcycle that was going straight to an SUV vehicle that I drove at the intersection of Ichon-dong, Yongsan-gu, Seoul hit.The left turn direction motorcycle did not stop and continued to run, and passed the license plate in front of my car. The black box video, which was released together, also contained this situation.He said, If the car hit hard or a person was injured and fell, of course, I would have gone out of the car and made a scene, but it was a scratch.If it was a mistake to get out of the car and not give or receive contact information at the time, it was a mistake. Kim Heung-Gook said, Motorcycle driver has made untold demands.However, I know that the complainant of motorcycle damage does not go to the hospital, and has not yet received a police investigation. Kim Heung-Gook apologized, I have been suffering for many years and I am just trying to do my broadcasting activities properly, but I am sorry to worry about the unfortunate thing.Kim Heung-Gook is currently rejecting the excessive settlement of motorcycle driver and awaiting the results of the Police investigation.Police will investigate the details of the incident based on statements from both sides; no additional recall schedule has been set for Kim Heung-Gook.
Hit-and-run controversy singer Kim Heung-Gook has been superpowered, even revealing black box footage, claiming innocence.The claims of motorcycle driver and Kim Heung-Gook claiming the damage are mixed.According to the Seoul Police on June 6, Kim Heung-Gook is investigating the arrest of a fugitive on charges of escape under the law on the punishment of specific crimes.Kim Heung-Gook is accused of driving an SUV on the 24th of last month and leaving without a motorcycle driver after driving an illegal left turn at a stop signal.Currently, the motorcycle driver is being treated in hospital with an anterior three weeks of injury.But (Kim Heung-Gook) didnt drive under the influence, Police also said.As the Hit-and-run controversy grew, Kim Heung-Gook announced his official position through his agency.First, Kim Heung-Gook said, I was standing in an unprotected car to go out of the Han River movement.The car passed, people crossed and now I was going to turn left, but the motorcycle hit my car. I hit the number in front of me.Kim Heung-Gook said that after the accident, the motorcycle driver left the scene without any action and did not report himself.However, after receiving a call from Police, he complained that he had learned late that he had received an accident.Kim Heung-Gook also said, This is not a big accident, and I told Police that I could check the black box or CCTV.And I did the drug test, I did it, and the car insurance company came to the scene to get insurance, and the number in front of my car was a little crushed.But the motorcycle driver is not a general person but an entertainer, and I try to talk to me.Every day I do blackmail – Cinémix Par Chloé, he revealed to the motorcycle driver that he was receiving blackmail – Cinémix Par Chloé.Kim Heung-Gook said of the motorcycle driver, I do not even go to the hospital, and I said that I live in Haru and eat Haru.He then demands a ridiculous amount of 35 million won.So I told Police that I did not make sense, I was investigated, and I told him that I should wait for the results of Police. Kim Heung-Gook also claimed his innocence on the following day, the 7th; Kim Heung-Gook, in an official position of his agency, said: Hit-and-run is absolutely not.As a result of the black box video, I stopped at the unprotected left turn area, and suddenly the motorcycle came and passed. I am the victim. On the 24th of last month, at 11:20 am, a contact accident occurred when a motorcycle that was going straight to an SUV vehicle that I drove at the intersection of Ichon-dong, Yongsan-gu, Seoul hit.The left turn direction motorcycle did not stop and continued to run, and passed the license plate in front of my car. The black box video, which was released together, also contained this situation.He said, If the car hit hard or a person was injured and fell, of course, I would have gone out of the car and made a scene, but it was a scratch.If it was a mistake to get out of the car and not give or receive contact information at the time, it was a mistake. Kim Heung-Gook said, Motorcycle driver has made untold demands.However, I know that the complainant of motorcycle damage does not go to the hospital, and has not yet received a police investigation. Kim Heung-Gook apologized, I have been suffering for many years and I am just trying to do my broadcasting activities properly, but I am sorry to worry about the unfortunate thing.Kim Heung-Gook is currently rejecting the excessive settlement of motorcycle driver and awaiting the results of the Police investigation.Police will investigate the details of the incident based on statements from both sides; no additional recall schedule has been set for Kim Heung-Gook.

HIt-and-run controversy singer Kim Heung-Gook has been superpowered, even revealing black box footage, claiming innocence. The claims of motorcycle driver and Kim Heung-Gook claiming the damage are mixed.

According to the Seoul Police on June 6, Kim Heung-Gook is investigating the arrest of a fugItive on charges of escape under the law on the punishment of specific crimes.

Kim Heung-Gook is accused of driving an SUV on the 24th of last month and leaving wIthout a motorcycle driver after driving an illegal left turn at a stop signal.

Currently, the motorcycle driver is being treated in hospItal wIth an anterior three weeks of injury. "But (Kim Heung-Gook) didn't drive under the influence," Police also said.

As the HIt-and-run controversy grew, Kim Heung-Gook announced his official posItion through his agency. First, Kim Heung-Gook said, "I was standing in an unprotected car to go out of the Han River movement. The car passed, people crossed and now I was going to turn left, but the motorcycle hIt my car. I hIt the number in front of me.

Kim Heung-Gook said that after the accident, the motorcycle driver left the scene wIthout any action and did not report himself. However, after receiving a call from Police, he complained that he had learned late that he had received an accident.

Kim Heung-Gook also said, "This is not a big accident, and I told Police that I could check the black box or CCTV. And I did the drug test, I did It, and the car insurance company came to the scene to get insurance, and the number in front of my car was a lIttle crushed. But the motorcycle driver is not a general person but an entertainer, and I try to talk to me. Every day I do Blackmail – Cinémix Par Chloé, "he revealed to the motorcycle driver that he was receiving Blackmail – Cinémix Par Chloé.

Kim Heung-Gook said of the motorcycle driver, "I do not even go to the hospItal, and I said that I live in Haru and eat Haru. He then demands a ridiculous amount of 35 million won. So I told Police that I did not make sense, I was investigated, and I told him that I should waIt for the results of Police. "

Kim Heung-Gook also claimed his innocence on the following day, the 7th; Kim Heung-Gook, in an official posItion of his agency, said: "HIt-and-run is absolutely not. As a result of the black box video, I stopped at the unprotected left turn area, and suddenly the motorcycle came and passed. I am the victim. "

"On the 24th of last month, at 11:20 am, a contact accident occurred when a motorcycle that was going straight to an SUV vehicle that I drove at the intersection of Ichon-dong, Yongsan-gu, Seoul hIt. The left turn direction motorcycle did not stop and continued to run, and passed the license plate in front of my car. " The black box video, which was released together, also contained this sItuation.

He said, "If the car hIt hard or a person was injured and fell, of course, I would have gone out of the car and made a scene, but It was a scratch. If It was a mistake to get out of the car and not give or receive contact information at the time, It was a mistake. "Kim Heung-Gook said," motorcycle driver has made untold demands. However, I know that the complainant of motorcycle damage does not go to the hospItal, and has not yet received a Police investigation. "

Kim Heung-Gook apologized, "I have been suffering for many years and I am just trying to do my broadcasting activIties properly, but I am sorry to worry about the unfortunate thing."

Kim Heung-Gook is currently rejecting the excessive settlement of motorcycle driver and awaIting the results of the Police investigation. Police will investigate the details of the incident based on statements from both sides; no addItional recall schedule has been set for Kim Heung-Gook.