Kep1er Hikaru, a fashion sense that I showed off with a reform. "Are you okay?"

I reformed my shoulder this morning. How do you think? Better than I thought? Lets start again today!I will work hard today so that I can grow more than yesterday. The photo shows Hikaru taking a selfie. In the photo, Hikaru is wearing a reformed shoulder part.Hikaru has attracted the attention of fans by radiating a hip charm with a confident expression.The fans who encountered the photos showed various reactions such as Lovely, Pretty and Hikaru I want to see.On the other hand, Kep1er, which belongs to Hikaru, released the mini 1st album FIRST IMPACT in January.

"I reformed my shoulder this morning. How do you think? Better than I thought? Let's start again today! I will work hard today so that I can grow more than yesterday. "

The photo shows Hikaru taking a selfie. In the photo, Hikaru is wearing a reformed shoulder part. Hikaru has attracted the attention of fans by radiating a hip charm with a confident expression.

The fans who encountered the photos showed various reactions such as "Lovely", "Pretty" and "Hikaru I want to see".

On the other hand, Kep1er, which belongs to Hikaru, released the mini 1st album 'FIRST IMPACT' in January.