"debut" Kep1er "Sunmi and Espa and Humanity Kai, thank you for your support."

Seoul = = Group Kep1er mentioned the support of Sunmi, Espa and Huning Kai.Kep1er opened an online showcase to commemorate the release of the debut song Wadada at 5 pm on March 3.The members also talked about cheering for various senior singers; Hikaru mentioned Sunmi and said, We looked really happy and cheered to work hard.I also cheered on my Espa seniors, he said. I am standing because I think I will meet at the broadcasting station. He added, I congratulate my brother and I want to say thank you.Kep1ers debut album First Impact is an album that unravels the vast world view of Kep1er and the colorful personality of nine girls.Among them, the title song Wadada is a song that depicts the girls dignified aspirations with an energetic and lovely charm.Kep1er is a nine-member multinational girl group selected through Mnet Girls Planet 999, which last October.The Kep1er debut song was released at 6 p.m.

Seoul = = group Kep1er mentioned the support of Sunmi, Espa and Huning Kai.

Kep1er opened an online showcase to commemorate the release of the debut song 'Wadada' at 5 pm on March 3.

The members also talked about cheering for various senior singers; Hikaru mentioned Sunmi and said, "We looked really happy and cheered to work hard." "I also cheered on my Espa seniors," he said. "I am standing because I think I will meet at the broadcasting station." He added, "I congratulate my brother and I want to say thank you."

Kep1er's debut album 'First Impact' is an album that unravels the vast world view of Kep1er and the colorful personality of nine girls. Among them, the title song 'Wadada' is a song that depicts the girls' dignified aspirations with an energetic and lovely charm.

Kep1er is a nine-member multinational girl group selected through Mnet 'Girls Planet 999', which last October.

The Kep1er debut song was released at 6 p.m.