"Elderly singer Feelings"...Taeyeon, ViviZ Umji Sweats on remarks ('Queendom2')

Group Girls Generation Taeyeon, who became Grand Canyon The Master of Queendom 2, was serious about the surprise remarks of the junior girl groups.On the morning of the 30th, Mnet Queendom 2 was presented online production presentation.Girls Generation Taeyeon, comedian Lee Yong-jin and Brave Girls private sector and ViviZ Umji and WJSN Exi, Girls Eve of the Month, Kep1er Choi Yoo Jin and Hyolyn Park Chanwook CP and Lee Yeon-gyu PD attended.It was the MC joining Girls Generation Taeyeon that gathered as big as the big girl group that participated in Queendom 2.Taeyeon, who made his debut survival MC through this program, will be the mentor of the group and junior girl group as Grand Canyon The Master.It is an honor to see the best girl groups gather and perform a wonderful survival, and I will support the wonderful game of my juniors, said Taeyeon.I was very burdened as if I had to live, said Taeyeon, who explained when he was offered a casting offer. I was ahead of the burden of being able to lead well, but it was an opportunity to be with my juniors and it was attractive that I could intuitively understand their Legend stage.Girls Generation Taeyeon, one of the K-pop girl group Legends, was also different from the expectation of junior girl groups for MC.The members of the six teams expressed their respect for It is an honor to be with Taeyeon, who has been a role model since his days as a trainee.Among them, it was Vivbie Umjis words that caught the eye: Sometimes youre having a hard time or youre not crazy in a contest.But every time I look at Taeyeons appearance, I see Feelings like healing my mind when I see a masterpiece when it is hard. In a series of praises from junior girl group members, Taeyeon said: I get too much confession today, Im a bit of a senior singer, my shoulders are heavy and I think Im going to be dislocated.I think all the members are hanging on, said Lee Yong-jin, who laughed with help, saying, Grand Canyon The Master is like Granma (grandmother).Queendom 2 is a survival program in which six K-pop idol groups release singles at one time and enter comeback competition. It will be broadcasted at 9 pm on the 31st.

Group Girls' Generation Taeyeon, who became Grand Canyon The Master of 'Queendom 2', was serious about the surprise remarks of the junior girl groups.

On the morning of the 30th, Mnet 'Queendom 2' was presented online production presentation. Girls' Generation Taeyeon, comedian Lee Yong-jin and Brave Girls private sector and ViviZ Umji and WJSN Exi, Girls Eve of the Month, Kep1er Choi Yoo Jin and Hyolyn Park Chanwook CP and Lee Yeon-gyu PD attended.

It was the MC joining Girls' Generation Taeyeon that gathered as big as the big girl group that participated in 'Queendom 2'. Taeyeon, who made his debut survival MC through this program, will be the mentor of the group and junior girl group as Grand Canyon The Master.

"It is an honor to see the best girl groups gather and perform a wonderful survival, and I will support the wonderful game of my juniors," said Taeyeon.

"I was very burdened as if I had to live," said Taeyeon, who explained when he was offered a casting offer. "I was ahead of the burden of being able to lead well, but it was an opportunity to be with my juniors and it was attractive that I could intuitively understand their Legend stage."

Girls' Generation Taeyeon, one of the K-pop girl group Legends, was also different from the expectation of junior girl groups for MC. The members of the six teams expressed their respect for "It is an honor to be with Taeyeon, who has been a role model since his days as a trainee."

Among them, it was Vivbie Umji's words that caught the eye: "Sometimes you're having a hard time or you're not crazy in a contest. But every time I look at Taeyeon's appearance, I see Feelings like healing my mind when I see a masterpiece when it is hard. "

In a series of praises from junior girl group members, Taeyeon said: "I get too much confession today, I'm a bit of a senior singer, my shoulders are heavy and I think I'm going to be dislocated. I think all the members are hanging on," said Lee Yong-jin, who laughed with help, saying, "Grand Canyon The Master is like Granma (grandmother).

'Queendom 2' is a survival program in which six K-pop idol groups release singles at one time and enter comeback competition. It will be broadcasted at 9 pm on the 31st.