"Kanei West and Six Weeks Devotion, Best Things of My Life": 32-year-old actress grand satisfaction

Ae actress JULIA Fox, 32, who had been dating hip-hop star Kanei West, 44, for six weeks, expressed her devotion.Dating with Canei West is like pressing a reset button, he told Entertainment Tonight, who attended the premiere of The Batman at New York City on the 1st (local time).It is the best thing that could have happened to me, he said. I burned my life again that I had forgotten.They met in Miami on New Years Eve, and the two quickly became close and even traveled to New York City a few days after they became aware of each other.Canei Wes also showed favors, including presenting luxury bags to her friends on JULIA Fox birthday.But eventually, after six weeks of dating, they parted ways.When asked about the new love affair, JULIA Fox said, I have no time to brush my hair. I am not looking for anyone now.Meanwhile, Kanei Wests ex-wife Kim Kardashian became legally single on the 2nd (local time), and they are expected to work hard on custody in the future.
Ae actress JULIA Fox, 32, who had been dating hip-hop star Kanei West, 44, for six weeks, expressed her devotion.Dating with Canei West is like pressing a reset button, he told Entertainment Tonight, who attended the premiere of The Batman at New York City on the 1st (local time).It is the best thing that could have happened to me, he said. I burned my life again that I had forgotten.They met in Miami on New Years Eve, and the two quickly became close and even traveled to New York City a few days after they became aware of each other.Canei Wes also showed favors, including presenting luxury bags to her friends on JULIA Fox birthday.But eventually, after six weeks of dating, they parted ways.When asked about the new love affair, JULIA Fox said, I have no time to brush my hair. I am not looking for anyone now.Meanwhile, Kanei Wests ex-wife Kim Kardashian became legally single on the 2nd (local time), and they are expected to work hard on custody in the future.

Ae actress JULIA Fox, 32, who had been dating hip-hop star Kanei West, 44, for six weeks, expressed her devotion.

“Dating with Canei West is like pressing a reset button,” he told Entertainment Tonight, who attended the premiere of The Batman at New York City on the 1st (local time).

"It is the best thing that could have happened to me," he said. "I burned my life again that I had forgotten."

They met in Miami on New Year's Eve, and the two quickly became close and even traveled to New York City a few days after they became aware of each other.

Canei Wes also showed favors, including presenting luxury bags to her friends on JULIA Fox birthday.

But eventually, after six weeks of dating, they parted ways.

When asked about the new love affair, JULIA Fox said, "I have no time to brush my hair. I am not looking for anyone now."

Meanwhile, Kanei West's ex-wife Kim Kardashian became legally single on the 2nd (local time), and they are expected to work hard on custody in the future.