Jin Sung "always depressed"... starvation + childhood Confessions marred by abuse

Seoul) = Actor Jin Sung confessions chronic Melencolia I feeling and a grueling childhood.Trot singer Jin Sung told her troubles at the channel A entertainment program Oh Eun Youngs Gold Counseling Center (Gold Counseling Center), which was broadcast at 9:30 pm on the 18th.My song is awkward even if its not for three days, Jin Sung said, Confessions saying that he feels anxious and nervous about the performance, which has been reduced by the aftermath of the new coronavirus infection (Corona 19).I was saddened by the stage that disappeared when I was loved after 30 years of unknown life.Oh Eun Young said that the long-term Corona 19 is hurting the self-employed who are threatened by the livelihood directly linked to Earth 2, and added, It makes life and Earth 2 helpless because they can not decide.Jin Sung, who said, There is always a feeling of depression, was said to have a chronic Melencolia I feeling.In his mid-fifties, he died of lymphoma blood cancer and heart valve disease.Jin Sung said, I feel uneasy, I feel comfortable when I perform, but when I get a stage schedule, I feel uneasy for a week.Jin Sung was shocked by the Confessions of his childhood when he was three years old and had a hard time starving his parents who had left his house.I met my parents eight years after I broke up with them and I entered elementary school at the age of 12, but I was abandoned once again, and I grew up at the bottom of the human market.Jin Sung said he thought his parents were enemies and vowed not to find them.However, he told the story of his mother who is now 90 years old and said, Thank you for just letting me be born, I am going to eat a good heart because I conceived me today.Jin Sung said that it was because of the dream of being a singer that he was able to endure his hard life due to hunger and abuse.Jin Sung said, Life is a long time, but when you look down, it is a life that is as fast as an arrowhead.Oh Eun Young said, Melencolia I and anxiety are the life of Jin Sung itself, the life of Jin Sung who has lived hard, is worthy and respectable. Jin Sung said King Jung, Eunyoung Magic.On the other hand, Channel A Oh Eun Youngs Gold Counseling Center is from 0 to 100 years old!It is a national mental care program of Oh Eun Young, a national mentor (leader) who solves various troubles together, and broadcasts every Friday at 9:30 pm.

Seoul) = Actor Jin Sung Confessions chronic Melencolia I feeling and a grueling childhood.

Trot singer Jin Sung told her troubles at the channel A entertainment program "Oh Eun Young's Gold Counseling Center" ('Gold Counseling Center'), which was broadcast at 9:30 pm on the 18th.

"My song is awkward even if it's not for three days," Jin Sung said, Confessions saying that he feels anxious and nervous about the performance, which has been reduced by the aftermath of the new coronavirus infection (Corona 19). I was saddened by the stage that disappeared when I was loved after 30 years of unknown life. Oh Eun Young said that the long-term Corona 19 is hurting the self-employed who are threatened by the livelihood directly linked to Earth 2, and added, "It makes life and Earth 2 helpless because they can not decide."

Jin Sung, who said, "There is always a feeling of depression," was said to have a chronic Melencolia I feeling. In his mid-fifties, he died of lymphoma blood cancer and heart valve disease. Jin Sung said, "I feel uneasy, I feel comfortable when I perform, but when I get a stage schedule, I feel uneasy for a week."

Jin Sung was shocked by the Confessions of his childhood when he was three years old and had a hard time starving his parents who had left his house. I met my parents eight years after I broke up with them and I entered elementary school at the age of 12, but I was abandoned once again, and I grew up at the bottom of the human market. Jin Sung said he thought his parents were enemies and vowed not to find them.

However, he told the story of his mother who is now 90 years old and said, "Thank you for just letting me be born, I am going to eat a good heart because I conceived me today."

Jin Sung said that it was because of the dream of being a singer that he was able to endure his hard life due to hunger and abuse. Jin Sung said, "Life is a long time, but when you look down, it is a life that is as fast as an arrowhead." Oh Eun Young said, "Melencolia I and anxiety are the life of Jin Sung itself, the life of Jin Sung who has lived hard, is worthy and respectable." Jin Sung said King Jung, "Eunyoung Magic."

On the other hand, Channel A 'Oh Eun Young's Gold Counseling Center' is from 0 to 100 years old! It is a national mental care program of Oh Eun Young, a national mentor (leader) who solves various troubles together, and broadcasts every Friday at 9:30 pm.