Jin Sung and Midsummer AM Plaza' Way to work, 'Trot Woman' Birth

Singer Jin Sung and Han Yeo-reum released their Way to Work for KBS1 AM Plaza live broadcast on the 19th.Jin Sung and Midsummer, who were together for the filming of AM Plaza at 6 am on the morning of the day, were like father and daughter, and midsummer greeted Jin Sung, who is a Trot presidential candidate, with his arms crossed.After the photos of Jin Sung and Midsummer were released through SNS, fans responded that they were like Father and daughter and I often see two people on the air and it is like a real family.KBS1 AM Plaza, which was broadcast on the 19th, was conducted as a vivid talk If I Am corner. The theme of the day was I Live With You Even When I Am Born Again.Midsummer opened the door of AM Plaza, singing I regret crying.After completing the song, Midsummer said, If I am still single, I want to live well for four seasons in spring, summer, autumn, and winter without crying without regretting to meet a man who can devote his sincerity.Im single and I came out to learn a few things from my seniors today, said Han Summer, Top Model in AM Plaza=Top Model Dream Stage, and Trot Singer born by KBS, who won the Grand Prize for Hong Sung-kun in the National Song Proud the following year.I know Im going to be a man and Ill be holding on to it when I get home, but I do everything, said Jin Sung.Jin Sung said, It is also a matter of hurting my pride in front of a woman to ask her wife to eat because she is hungry.If you are hungry, you should go to the kitchen without hesitation and make it yourself and earn points.On this day, Kim Jae-won, Kim Sol-hee announcer, and Jin Sung, Midsummer, Choi Byung-seo, Wang Jong-geun, Lee Yoon-cheol, Cho Byung-hee, Shin Eun-sook and Kim Bo-min appeared.

Singer Jin Sung and Han Yeo-reum released their Way to work for KBS1 AM Plaza live broadcast on the 19th.

Jin Sung and Midsummer, who were together for the filming of AM Plaza at 6 am on the morning of the day, were like Father and daughter, and midsummer greeted Jin Sung, who is a Trot presidential candidate, with his arms crossed.

After the photos of Jin Sung and Midsummer were released through SNS, fans responded that they were like "Father and daughter" and "I often see two people on the air and it is like a real family".

KBS1 AM Plaza', which was broadcast on the 19th, was conducted as a vivid talk 'If I Am' corner. The theme of the day was 'I Live With You Even When I Am Born Again'.

Midsummer opened the door of AM Plaza, singing "I regret crying". After completing the song, Midsummer said, "If I am still single, I want to live well for four seasons in spring, summer, autumn, and winter without crying without regretting to meet a man who can devote his sincerity."

“I’m single and I came out to learn a few things from my seniors today,” said Han Summer, “Top Model in AM Plaza=Top Model Dream Stage,” and “Trot Singer born by KBS, who won the Grand Prize for Hong Sung-kun in the National Song Proud the following year.”

“I know I’m going to be a man and I’ll be holding on to it when I get home, but I do everything,” said Jin Sung. Jin Sung said, "It is also a matter of hurting my pride in front of a woman to ask her wife to eat because she is hungry. If you are hungry, you should go to the kitchen without hesitation and make it yourself and earn points.

On this day, Kim Jae-won, Kim Sol-hee announcer, and Jin Sung, Midsummer, Choi Byung-seo, Wang Jong-geun, Lee Yoon-cheol, Cho Byung-hee, Shin Eun-sook and Kim Bo-min appeared.