Lim Young-woong, 'I live alone'? PD "I want to meet you"

I Live Alone celebrated its ninth anniversary on Tuesday.It is the longest observation entertainment program that has been the first step of the year 2013, and it has been held every Friday night of viewers.In addition to keeping the throne of the entertainment on Friday for nine years, it has also shown an unusual growth as a longevity program beyond change, with a clear rise in ratings and topics this year.Huh Hang PD, who has been leading the program since last year, said that he would bring out the single life of the actor rather than leaning toward the slogan various people, various lives and told him the first behind-the-scenes production that he had never released anywhere.A. Nine years ago, I was very shocked by the idea that one person would make an entertainment program as it is, living in his family.When I have been in the title of the longest observation entertainment for nine years, I feel that many viewers are getting a lot of sympathy and fun through the single life of I live alone.And it is a great honor as a director to be together on the 9th anniversary of such a program.I hope that among the increasingly growing entertainment contents, I will be a living alone who maintains his own personality and lives longer.A. The most important topic I had in mind when I took on I live alone at the beginning of last year was the beginning.Many people have been worried about why they liked I live alone from 0.My conclusion is that those who love I live alone are wondering how others are living and genuine lifestyles.So I met and interviewed a lot of people with the idea of ​​showing a much more diverse lifestyle in I live alone.I did not limit my residence form or job, and even if I was somewhat unfamiliar with older generations, I repeated the process of meeting people who are hot among MZ generations on SNS.In the meantime, we learned about Lee Joo-seung, Cha Seo-won, and Code Kunst members who impressed us, and as expected, their lifestyle was resonated as soon as they were released to I live alone.In the future, I plan to work harder to meet as many people as I can and to discover various lifestyles.A. I would like to say that the direction is not changed, but because our members minds are renewed.Hallasan climbing, backpacking of Byangdo, and Yeosu picture trip are all new year bucket lists that I have always wanted to do.Through last year, the production team has made a commitment to return to the beginning, but it seems that our rainbow members have also recalled the need to return to the beginning.Jun Hyun-moo, chairman of the company, expressed his willingness to try Top Model on his own, not just admire someones life, and Park Na-rae said he wanted to welcome the new year through tens of kilometers of walking.Kian84 writer also left Yeosu far away with the intention to regain the heart of the person who draws.I always feel it, but the story that started with the deep authenticity of the cast always seems to have a great impact, and I would like to say that the mind of our rainbow members is renewed rather than directed.Jun Hyun-moo, Park Na-rae, and Kian84 have been showing many daily life as the longest member of I live alone, but I am glad that many people come back and praise me again in the new and new mind.I am also deeply respected by the members of Top Model on my journey to find my beginnings.A.I thought that during the studio recording, which is gathering once a week, I wanted to watch the meeting in everyday life while watching the members feel good about each others daily life and promise to meet next or exchange phone numbers.In particular, I think that because you are an artist, you want to hear more about the lives of others, and you actually went to the house of Code Kunst.From the rainbow live with Song Min-ho, I felt that there was a consensus among the drawing people and that there was a lot similar to myself.Song Min-ho also said that he was a fan of Kian84 from the past, and naturally led to the Camping invitation.The story of the two camping is broadcast this week, and I think we can see a very fresh Kemi as it is the first combination we see.In addition, as many new members have come to I live alone, you can expect to have fun seeing new Kemi and relationships that you have not seen before.A. Jun Hyun-moos Hallasan climber, who opened I live alone in 2022, seems to be a memorable story for the production crew.Ive heard a lot of stories about I wonder what Hasan did. Despite his already discharged physical strength, he was alone, carrying all his luggage and unloading.I climbed to Baekrokdam with my will, and with some help, it was my will that I could undermine all this authenticity.It took more than six hours to get down while resting in the middle.Kian84s Yeosu painting trip was also a trip that had many twists and turns in many ways.Kian84 The original plan was to arrive at the painting grill spot with an electric bicycle and sit down all day and draw a landscape painting.I thought the production team would proceed without any trouble.However, the warm weather in Yeosu fell to the lowest temperature on that day, the motor of the electric bicycle was unexpectedly discharged, and the slope was so severe, unlike what was expressed on the map.Although the broadcast was a lot of time, Kian84 was bicycled for more than 6 hours, and eventually the picture was only about an hour.I was very sorry for myself, I said that I would draw a picture that I could not finish in the guest house room, and I actually finished the landscape painting all night.It was completely different from the first plan, but in such an unexpected situation, Kian84s attachment to the painting seemed to be more prominent.I think we can see the paintings of attachments in the first solo exhibition that will be held from the 25th, and the story of Kian84, which opens the first exhibition, can be seen in I live alone.A. I really want to see Lim Young-woong in I Live Alone this year, not just because hes a favorite star for the whole nation.Every time I see the program that Lim Young-woong came out, I always feel like a person with the energy to make the surroundings warm and good.I wonder what kind of daily life you are spending, but I think that if a person with good energy comes out to I live alone, it will always spread bright and big influence.A. Sooner or later, someone familiar with the audience, who comes in a startling new look. I live alone. Everyone likes you. You can look forward to it.I hope you will be able to see a unique single life in the future in I live alone.A. Various people, various lives;MBTI personality type test, which has been popular for a few years, seems to be encouraging because it means that it is different and diverse.I think it is in the same context that many viewers are responding to the fresh life style of new faces that I have recently shown in I live alone.It seems that the days when I try to find the ideal answer and I try to say strange when it is different from the crowd are ending.In the broadcasting industry, I use words such as stone + child and special person in artistic terms, but in fact, I think that everyone has their own singularity, and I think that this society is going to recognize it as a persons style.I will continue to look for people who live alone, who live in what form of house, how famous, and what kind of job they have, and who are proud of their own lives.

"I Live Alone" celebrated its ninth anniversary on Tuesday.

It is the longest observation entertainment program that has been the first step of the year 2013, and it has been held every Friday night of viewers. In addition to keeping the throne of the entertainment on Friday for nine years, it has also shown an unusual growth as a longevity program beyond change, with a clear rise in ratings and topics this year.

Huh Hang PD, who has been leading the program since last year, said that he would bring out the single Life of the actor rather than leaning toward the slogan "various people, various lives" and told him the first behind-the-scenes production that he had never released anywhere.

A. Nine years ago, I was very shocked by the idea that one person would make an entertainment program as it is, living in his family. When I have been in the title of the longest observation entertainment for nine years, I feel that many viewers are getting a lot of sympathy and fun through the single Life of 'I live alone'. And it is a great honor as a director to be together on the 9th anniversary of such a program. I hope that among the increasingly growing entertainment contents, I will be a 'living alone' who maintains his own personality and lives longer.

A. The most important topic I had in mind when I took on 'I live alone' at the beginning of last year was the beginning. Many people have been worried about why they liked 'I live alone' from 0. My conclusion is that those who love 'I live alone' are wondering how others are living and genuine Lifestyles. So I met and interviewed a lot of people with the idea of ​​showing a much more diverse Lifestyle in 'I live alone'.

I did not limit my residence form or job, and even if I was somewhat unfamiliar with older generations, I repeated the process of meeting people who are hot among MZ generations on SNS. In the meantime, we learned about Lee Joo-seung, Cha Seo-won, and Code Kunst members who impressed us, and as expected, their Lifestyle was resonated as soon as they were released to "I live alone". In the future, I plan to work harder to meet as many people as I can and to discover various Lifestyles.

A. I would like to say that the direction is not changed, but because our members' minds are renewed. Hallasan climbing, backpacking of Byangdo, and Yeosu picture trip are all new year bucket lists that I have always wanted to do. Through last year, the production team has made a commitment to return to the beginning, but it seems that our rainbow members have also recalled the need to return to the beginning.

Jun Hyun-moo, chairman of the company, expressed his willingness to try Top Model on his own, not just admire someone's Life, and Park Na-rae said he wanted to welcome the new year through tens of kilometers of walking. Kian84 writer also left Yeosu far away with the intention to regain the heart of the person who draws.

I always feel it, but the story that started with the deep authenticity of the cast always seems to have a great impact, and I would like to say that the mind of our rainbow members is renewed rather than directed. Jun Hyun-moo, Park Na-rae, and Kian84 have been showing many daily Life as the longest member of 'I live alone', but I am glad that many people come back and praise me again in the new and new mind. I am also deeply respected by the members of Top Model on my journey to find my beginnings.

A. I thought that during the studio recording, which is gathering once a week, I wanted to watch the meeting in everyday Life while watching the members feel good about each other's daily Life and promise to meet next or exchange phone numbers. In particular, I think that because you are an artist, you want to hear more about the lives of others, and you actually went to the house of Code Kunst.

From the rainbow live with Song Min-ho, I felt that there was a consensus among the drawing people and that there was a lot similar to myself. Song Min-ho also said that he was a fan of Kian84 from the past, and naturally led to the Camping invitation. The story of the two Camping is broadcast this week, and I think we can see a very fresh Kemi as it is the first combination we see. In addition, as many new members have come to 'I live alone', you can expect to have fun seeing new Kemi and relationships that you have not seen before.

A. Jun Hyun-moo's Hallasan climber, who opened 'I live alone' in 2022, seems to be a memorable story for the production crew. I've heard a lot of stories about "I wonder what Hasan did." Despite his already discharged physical strength, he was alone, carrying all his luggage and unloading. I climbed to Baekrokdam with my will, and with some help, it was my will that I could undermine all this authenticity. It took more than six hours to get down while resting in the middle.

Kian84's Yeosu painting trip was also a trip that had many twists and turns in many ways. Kian84 The original plan was to arrive at the painting grill spot with an electric bicycle and sit down all day and draw a landscape painting. I thought the production team would proceed without any trouble. However, the warm weather in Yeosu fell to the lowest temperature on that day, the motor of the electric bicycle was unexpectedly discharged, and the slope was so severe, unlike what was expressed on the map. Although the broadcast was a lot of time, Kian84 was bicycled for more than 6 hours, and eventually the picture was only about an hour.

I was very sorry for myself, I said that I would draw a picture that I could not finish in the guest house room, and I actually finished the landscape painting all night. It was completely different from the first plan, but in such an unexpected situation, Kian84's attachment to the painting seemed to be more prominent. I think we can see the paintings of attachments in the first solo exhibition that will be held from the 25th, and the story of Kian84, which opens the first exhibition, can be seen in 'I live alone'.

A. I really want to see Lim Young-woong in "I Live Alone" this year, not just because he's a favorite star for the whole nation. Every time I see the program that Lim Young-woong came out, I always feel like a person with the energy to make the surroundings warm and good. I wonder what kind of daily Life you are spending, but I think that if a person with good energy comes out to 'I live alone', it will always spread bright and big influence.

A. Sooner or later, someone familiar with the audience, who comes in a startling new look. "I live alone." Everyone likes you. You can look forward to it. I hope you will be able to see a unique single Life in the future in 'I live alone'.

A. Various people, various lives;

MBTI personality type test, which has been popular for a few years, seems to be encouraging because it means that it is different and diverse. I think it is in the same context that many viewers are responding to the fresh Life style of new faces that I have recently shown in 'I live alone'. It seems that the days when I try to find the ideal answer and I try to say 'strange' when it is different from the crowd are ending.

In the broadcasting industry, I use words such as 'stone + child' and 'special person' in artistic terms, but in fact, I think that everyone has their own singularity, and I think that this society is going to recognize it as a person's style. I will continue to look for people who live alone, who live in what form of house, how famous, and what kind of job they have, and who are proud of their own lives.