KANG JAE-JoON - full course Marathon top model (TV Cultwo Show)

Kang jae-joon said, I will be a top model for a full course marathon.Lee Eunhyeong kang jae-joon and his wife appeared on SBS Power FM Doosan Escape TV Cultwo Show which was broadcasted on the afternoon of November 6th.Ive only run four 10km this year, kang jae-joon said, adding that he had a hobby with Marathon.I had a lot of fun watching Kian84 play the full course marathon on I Live Alone. I will try the harp or full course marathon top model next year, he said.

Kang jae-joon said, "I will be a top model for a full course Marathon." Lee Eunhyeong kang jae-joon and his wife appeared on SBS Power FM 'Doosan Escape TV Cultwo Show' which was broadcasted on the afternoon of November 6th. "I've only run four 10km this year," kang jae-joon said, adding that he had a hobby with Marathon. "I had a lot of fun watching Kian84 play the full course Marathon on 'I Live Alone.' I will try the harp or full course Marathon top model next year," he said.