Hyun Jin-woo's son "I don't want to be seen by remarried families" stops filming...."Dynamic parenting routine ('my son like gold')

Today (the 1st) Channel A Parenting these days - My Kid like the Golden reveals the story of a controlled Father and a breathtaking 3Brother and Sister.On this day, trot singer Hyun Jin-woo and wife who is about to have a child birth appear in the studio.Father is surprised to introduce a multi-family family that differs in age from 20 to 19, 17 and 6 to 4.In the observed daily life, the brothers are seen arguing about the parenting of their younger siblings while the couple are out.The second is to take care of my sisters. I have been taking care of my sisters a lot, and I will continue to sacrifice!The second is to call the mother, Father, and say, I can not broadcast it, and I do not want to be seen as a remarried family.Father says, I have raised 3 Brother and Sister as a single daddy for 8 years and have remarried with my current wife.Oh Eun Young advises Father that I was afraid to confess my child to divorce, and that it is necessary to honestly disclose the reason for divorce rather than the reason for remarriage. I think I should have a consultation with my remarried family, but it does not seem to be a problem that arises from it.Then, a couple who talk about the question of parenting are drawn.Father shows a frustrated feeling to his wife, who is hard to handle living and parenting alone, saying, Why can not you tell children?My wife said, The conflict with the children is getting worse by the forced forced by Father. I see a family who is struggling and I seem to be a sinner when I am pregnant.My children also say, This is not a situation I made, but I do not know how hard I should try and cope.Oh Eun Young suggests a customized prescription for family harmony, saying, It seems that there is a lack of intimacy and emotional exchange between family members.Whether a positive change will come to the family of the gold family, this can be seen on Channel A at 8 pm today (on the 1st).Channel A

Today (the 1st) Channel A 'parenting these days - My Kid like the Golden' reveals the story of a controlled Father and a breathtaking 3Brother and Sister.

On this day, trot singer Hyun Jin-woo and wife who is about to have a Child birth appear in the studio. Father is surprised to introduce a multi-family family that differs in age from 20 to 19, 17 and 6 to 4.

In the observed daily life, the brothers are seen arguing about the parenting of their younger siblings while the couple are out. The second is to take care of my sisters. "I have been taking care of my sisters a lot," and "I will continue to sacrifice!" The second is to call the mother, Father, and say, "I can not broadcast it," and "I do not want to be seen as a remarried family." Father says, "I have raised 3 Brother and Sister as a single daddy for 8 years and have remarried with my current wife."

Oh Eun Young advises Father that "I was afraid to confess my child to divorce," and that it is necessary to honestly disclose the reason for divorce rather than the reason for remarriage. " "I think I should have a consultation with my remarried family, but it does not seem to be a problem that arises from it."

Then, a couple who talk about the question of parenting are drawn. Father shows a frustrated feeling to his wife, who is hard to handle living and parenting alone, saying, "Why can not you tell children?" My wife said, "The conflict with the children is getting worse by the forced forced by Father." "I see a family who is struggling and I seem to be a sinner when I am pregnant." My children also say, "This is not a situation I made, but I do not know how hard I should try and cope."

Oh Eun Young suggests a customized prescription for family harmony, saying, "It seems that there is a lack of intimacy and emotional exchange between family members." Whether a positive change will come to the family of the gold family, this can be seen on Channel A at 8 pm today (on the 1st).

Channel A