Go Doo-shim, ex-husband's relics and heart-wrenching "I went off hate and all my pictures" (because I like Go Doo-shim)

LG Hello Vision - Channel A co-production I like my mothers trip Go Doo-shim (hereinafter, I like Go Doo-shim), which was first broadcast on the 13th, depicted Go Doo-shim enjoying a trip in the first destination Jeju Island.On this day, Go Doo-shim said, I am so excited about how long I am traveling alone, I think of my mother when I see the sea.He shows his mother at the beach of Sehwa and his son, Actor Kim Jung-hwan, enjoying the market in Sehwa Oil, showing the appearance of Mom Go Doo-shim rather than Actor Go Doo-shim.The frankness that has not been seen on the air so far has led to a hot sympathy.Also, Jeju Island is also attracting much attention from the travel course prepared by his son Kim Jung-hwan for his mother Go Doo-shim as a companion of the trip.One of the three villages I want to walk in Jeju Island with Songdang-ri and Ojori, Jongdari was a place full of beauty enough to smile at the mouth even if I strolled leisurely.Two people who enjoyed a date with Alcondalk, such as taking pictures in front of pretty murals and drawing them from supermarkets.The scene of writing each others hearts and conveying their sincerity in the cafe guest book gave the viewers a heartbreak.Go Doo-shims ex-husband died last November; his son, who kept his father by the last minute, told Go Doo-shim what he had not said before.Kim Jung-hwan said, I was a bit curious about that.I still wanted to ask her if she was okay because she left her father dead and left her last picture in her head. Go Doo-shim said: Its not okay, I really liked my ex-husband, he was the man I really liked.I should have lived with a man I like for a lifetime, but it gets eaten and it is just so thick. After hearing Go Doo-shim, Kim Jung-hwan pulled a box from his bag that kept his fathers relics.I sort out the relics, and this is the stuff my dad always went to and went to, he explained.In the box, there were years of Go Doo-shim from the old days to the recent appearance.Its all my face, its all my pictures, why did I carry them like this, I hated them, said Go Doo-shim, who saw the artifacts.It was not a fuss but a longing and memories that my husband left Ginny, he said in a narration.Go Doo-shim said that he was able to reduce the burden of his heart a little thanks to his sons heart.Kim Jung-hwan said, I hope my mother will lean on me now. I hope my mother will tell me comfortably.Go Doo-shim was impressed by his sons deep heart and expressed his gratitude to him, I am happy that this moment is unbelievably happy.
LG Hello Vision - Channel A co-production I like my mothers trip Go Doo-shim (hereinafter, I like Go Doo-shim), which was first broadcast on the 13th, depicted Go Doo-shim enjoying a trip in the first destination Jeju Island.On this day, Go Doo-shim said, I am so excited about how long I am traveling alone, I think of my mother when I see the sea.He shows his mother at the beach of Sehwa and his son, Actor Kim Jung-hwan, enjoying the market in Sehwa Oil, showing the appearance of Mom Go Doo-shim rather than Actor Go Doo-shim.The frankness that has not been seen on the air so far has led to a hot sympathy.Also, Jeju Island is also attracting much attention from the travel course prepared by his son Kim Jung-hwan for his mother Go Doo-shim as a companion of the trip.One of the three villages I want to walk in Jeju Island with Songdang-ri and Ojori, Jongdari was a place full of beauty enough to smile at the mouth even if I strolled leisurely.Two people who enjoyed a date with Alcondalk, such as taking pictures in front of pretty murals and drawing them from supermarkets.The scene of writing each others hearts and conveying their sincerity in the cafe guest book gave the viewers a heartbreak.Go Doo-shims ex-husband died last November; his son, who kept his father by the last minute, told Go Doo-shim what he had not said before.Kim Jung-hwan said, I was a bit curious about that.I still wanted to ask her if she was okay because she left her father dead and left her last picture in her head. Go Doo-shim said: Its not okay, I really liked my ex-husband, he was the man I really liked.I should have lived with a man I like for a lifetime, but it gets eaten and it is just so thick. After hearing Go Doo-shim, Kim Jung-hwan pulled a box from his bag that kept his fathers relics.I sort out the relics, and this is the stuff my dad always went to and went to, he explained.In the box, there were years of Go Doo-shim from the old days to the recent appearance.Its all my face, its all my pictures, why did I carry them like this, I hated them, said Go Doo-shim, who saw the artifacts.It was not a fuss but a longing and memories that my husband left Ginny, he said in a narration.Go Doo-shim said that he was able to reduce the burden of his heart a little thanks to his sons heart.Kim Jung-hwan said, I hope my mother will lean on me now. I hope my mother will tell me comfortably.Go Doo-shim was impressed by his sons deep heart and expressed his gratitude to him, I am happy that this moment is unbelievably happy.

LG Hello Vision - Channel A co-production "I like my mother's trip Go Doo-shim" (hereinafter, "I like Go Doo-shim"), which was first broadcast on the 13th, depicted Go Doo-shim enjoying a trip in the first destination Jeju Island.

On this day, Go Doo-shim said, "I am so excited about how long I am traveling alone, I think of my mother when I see the sea." He shows his mother at the beach of Sehwa and his son, Actor Kim Jung-hwan, enjoying the market in Sehwa Oil, showing the appearance of 'Mom Go Doo-shim' rather than Actor Go Doo-shim. The frankness that has not been seen on the air so far has led to a hot sympathy.

Also, Jeju Island is also attracting much attention from the travel course prepared by his son Kim Jung-hwan for his mother Go Doo-shim as a companion of the trip. One of the three villages I want to walk in Jeju Island with Songdang-ri and Ojori, Jongdari was a place full of beauty enough to smile at the mouth even if I strolled leisurely. Two people who enjoyed a date with Alcondalk, such as taking pictures in front of pretty murals and drawing them from supermarkets. The scene of writing each other's hearts and conveying their sincerity in the cafe guest book gave the viewers a heartbreak.

Go Doo-shim's ex-husband died last November; his son, who kept his father by the last minute, told Go Doo-shim what he had not said before.

Kim Jung-hwan said, "I was a bit curious about that. I still wanted to ask her if she was okay because she left her father dead and left her last picture in her head. " Go Doo-shim said: "It's not okay, I really liked my ex-husband, he was the man I really liked. I should have lived with a man I like for a lifetime, but it gets eaten and it is just so thick. "

After hearing Go Doo-shim, Kim Jung-hwan pulled a box from his bag that kept his father's relics. "I sort out the relics, and this is the stuff my dad always went to and went to," he explained.

In the box, there were years of Go Doo-shim from the old days to the recent appearance.

"It's all my face, it's all my pictures, why did I carry them like this, I hated them," said Go Doo-shim, who saw the artifacts. "It was not a fuss but a longing and memories that my husband left Ginny," he said in a narration.

Go Doo-shim said that he was able to reduce the burden of his heart a little thanks to his son's heart. Kim Jung-hwan said, "I hope my mother will lean on me now." "I hope my mother will tell me comfortably."

Go Doo-shim was impressed by his son's deep heart and expressed his gratitude to him, "I am happy that this moment is unbelievably happy."