'First Room' Monica X Jay Haizlip, a 6 Million Won house visit... Surprise ('assembled furniture')

Assembled family Monica and Jay Haizlip set out to tour the house ahead of movingIn TVNs Assembled Family, which will be broadcasted on the 23rd, Monica and Jay Haizlip, the main characters of the Street Woman Fighter craze, appeared.I have a ruptured anterior cruciate ligament in my right knee, and I think I need to operate to perform the actions that I originally want, Jay Haizlip said.I was going to come and go, but I was in a taxi and I thought about buying a house near it, and I asked him to find out about the short-term lease, Monica explained.Monica and Jay Haizlip found a property to see a new home.One person has to wait because the time to wash the house is the same and the time to sleep is the same, said Monica, who wants two bathrooms.When asked about the amount, Monica explained that it was a cheap and cheap house.I visited a house with a condition to rent a four-story building, and Monica was embarrassed by the amount of 6 million won per month, but laughed at it.Jay Haizlip and Monica took pictures with SNS sensibility in a magnificent house.Capture the assembled family broadcast screen
Assembled family Monica and Jay Haizlip set out to tour the house ahead of movingIn TVNs Assembled Family, which will be broadcasted on the 23rd, Monica and Jay Haizlip, the main characters of the Street Woman Fighter craze, appeared.I have a ruptured anterior cruciate ligament in my right knee, and I think I need to operate to perform the actions that I originally want, Jay Haizlip said.I was going to come and go, but I was in a taxi and I thought about buying a house near it, and I asked him to find out about the short-term lease, Monica explained.Monica and Jay Haizlip found a property to see a new home.One person has to wait because the time to wash the house is the same and the time to sleep is the same, said Monica, who wants two bathrooms.When asked about the amount, Monica explained that it was a cheap and cheap house.I visited a house with a condition to rent a four-story building, and Monica was embarrassed by the amount of 6 million won per month, but laughed at it.Jay Haizlip and Monica took pictures with SNS sensibility in a magnificent house.Capture the assembled family broadcast screen

'Assembled family' Monica and Jay Haizlip set out to tour the house ahead of moving

In TVN's Assembled Family, which will be broadcasted on the 23rd, Monica and Jay Haizlip, the main characters of the 'Street Woman Fighter' craze, appeared.

“I have a ruptured anterior cruciate ligament in my right knee, and I think I need to operate to perform the actions that I originally want,” Jay Haizlip said. “I was going to come and go, but I was in a taxi and I thought about buying a house near it, and I asked him to find out about the short-term lease,” Monica explained.

Monica and Jay Haizlip found a property to see a new home. “One person has to wait because the time to wash the house is the same and the time to sleep is the same,” said Monica, who wants two bathrooms. When asked about the amount, Monica explained that it was a "cheap and cheap house."

I visited a house with a condition to rent a four-story building, and Monica was embarrassed by the amount of 6 million won per month, but laughed at it. Jay Haizlip and Monica took pictures with SNS sensibility in a magnificent house.

Capture the 'assembled family' broadcast screen