Monica, Requesting to Stop Rehearsing Scissors Heared "Never Help" (sgull wave)

On Mnet Street Dance Girls The Fighter broadcasted on the afternoon of the 14th, Monica was shown to be in the second team performance mission by Brand New Child and Idea, who were chosen by Proudman as the leader.Tim Proudman was on stage for rehearsals wearing a dark gray tracksuit over white sleeveless clothes.Prior to the full-scale rehearsal, Monica advised, The camera rehearsal will start, but if the camera is visible to you, you should look at it unconditionally and look at it and laugh.But Tim Proudman appeared nervous and unable to concentrate, and Monica said: This move should be done further in front.I did not ask you to come out three steps ahead. Ill say one thing: this is it. It doesnt change anything. If youve worked hard, its done. Just do it. I hope youre broken.When the rehearsal began, Tim Proudman performed a dynamic dance, and Monica, who watched it with sharp eyes, asked the production team, Can you lend me some scissors?Even though there are many movements using legs, Tracksuit hastily reforms when it covers the dance line.Monica, who held the scissors, said: This dress is absolutely not helpful in what youre doing.I look at it and I continue to think, What can I do here? He boldly made a stage costume next to the side of the training pants.I do a one-point move, and if I wear a 0.5-point costume, it is 1.5 points.I can not miss it, he said quickly, and Jay Haizlip, who heard it next to him, also agreed that it is absolutely not. Photo: Mnet Broadcasting Screen
On Mnet Street Dance Girls The Fighter broadcasted on the afternoon of the 14th, Monica was shown to be in the second team performance mission by Brand New Child and Idea, who were chosen by Proudman as the leader.Tim Proudman was on stage for rehearsals wearing a dark gray tracksuit over white sleeveless clothes.Prior to the full-scale rehearsal, Monica advised, The camera rehearsal will start, but if the camera is visible to you, you should look at it unconditionally and look at it and laugh.But Tim Proudman appeared nervous and unable to concentrate, and Monica said: This move should be done further in front.I did not ask you to come out three steps ahead. Ill say one thing: this is it. It doesnt change anything. If youve worked hard, its done. Just do it. I hope youre broken.When the rehearsal began, Tim Proudman performed a dynamic dance, and Monica, who watched it with sharp eyes, asked the production team, Can you lend me some scissors?Even though there are many movements using legs, Tracksuit hastily reforms when it covers the dance line.Monica, who held the scissors, said: This dress is absolutely not helpful in what youre doing.I look at it and I continue to think, What can I do here? He boldly made a stage costume next to the side of the training pants.I do a one-point move, and if I wear a 0.5-point costume, it is 1.5 points.I can not miss it, he said quickly, and Jay Haizlip, who heard it next to him, also agreed that it is absolutely not. Photo: Mnet Broadcasting Screen

On Mnet 'Street Dance Girls The Fighter' broadcasted on the afternoon of the 14th, Monica was shown to be in the second team performance mission by Brand New Child and Idea, who were chosen by Proudman as the leader.

Tim Proudman was on stage for rehearsals wearing a dark gray Tracksuit over white sleeveless clothes.

Prior to the full-scale rehearsal, Monica advised, "The camera rehearsal will start, but if the camera is visible to you, you should look at it unconditionally and look at it and laugh."

But Tim Proudman appeared nervous and unable to concentrate, and Monica said: "This move should be done further in front. I did not ask you to come out three steps ahead. "

"I'll say one thing: this is it. It doesn't change anything. If you've worked hard, it's done. Just do it. I hope you're broken."

When the rehearsal began, Tim Proudman performed a dynamic dance, and Monica, who watched it with sharp eyes, asked the production team, "Can you lend me some scissors?" Even though there are many movements using legs, Tracksuit hastily reforms when it covers the dance line.

Monica, who held the scissors, said: "This dress is absolutely not helpful in what you're doing. I look at it and I continue to think, 'What can I do here?' "He boldly made a stage costume next to the side of the training pants.

"I do a one-point move, and if I wear a 0.5-point costume, it is 1.5 points. I can not miss it, "he said quickly, and Jay Haizlip, who heard it next to him, also agreed that" it is absolutely not. "

Photo: Mnet Broadcasting Screen