Yang Se-hyeong Recording Not Attended Ri Jeong, Joining Daily Students "A Month Together" (All The Butlers)

Lee Jung joined All The Butlers as a new daily student.Yang Se-hyeong unveiled his isolation routine at the SBS entertainment program All The Butlers broadcasted on the evening of the 27th.Lee Seung-ki, Kim Dong-Hyun, and Yoo Soo-bin appeared in the shooting place except Yang Se-hyeong.Yoo Soo-bin said, I want to see you already. He missed Yang Se-hyeong, and Kim Dong-Hyun nodded, You have to be careful with your health.It turns out that Yang Se-hyeong was positive for Corona and went into self-pricing, so Yang Se-hyeong also delivered a video message.I was not able to join the filming because I was diagnosed with corona, he explained.He said, I left a quarantine log because I was wondering about my current situation.In the public footage, he showed his reading and shaving, and he also said, I am going to shave the beard (?) I have raised in isolation.I do not think I should grow my beard again. Lee Jung appeared in front of the camera and caught his eye.It is said that All The Butlers is a day disciple for a month. He introduced himself and showed a special dance for the 30th anniversary of I want to know.

Lee Jung joined 'All The Butlers' as a new daily student.

Yang Se-hyeong unveiled his isolation routine at the SBS entertainment program 'All The Butlers' broadcasted on the evening of the 27th.

Lee Seung-ki, Kim Dong-Hyun, and Yoo Soo-bin appeared in the shooting place except Yang Se-hyeong. Yoo Soo-bin said, "I want to see you already." He missed Yang Se-hyeong, and Kim Dong-Hyun nodded, "You have to be careful with your health."

It turns out that Yang Se-hyeong was positive for Corona and went into self-pricing, so Yang Se-hyeong also delivered a video message. "I was not able to join the filming because I was diagnosed with corona," he explained.

He said, "I left a quarantine log because I was wondering about my current situation." In the public footage, he showed his reading and shaving, and he also said, "I am going to shave the beard (?) I have raised in isolation. I do not think I should grow my beard again. "

Lee Jung appeared in front of the camera and caught his eye. "It is said that 'All The Butlers' is a day disciple for a month." He introduced himself and showed a special dance for the 30th anniversary of 'I want to know'.