"All The Butlers" Li Jung "I do nothing at home, I can use dancing."

In All The Butlers, dancer Lee Jung deeply sympathized with his constitution.In the SBS entertainment program All The Butlers broadcasted on the evening of the 20th, Bae Jong-ok appeared as a master and announced his self-management secret to overcome his shortcomings with steady efforts.It is contrary to the constitution of gold (), it is a small lung and a large constitution of liver; it concentrates on work and falls down without limit when it is stretched, said Dr. Cho Byung-je, a oriental medicine doctor.Lee Jung and Yoo Soo-bin, who heard this, deeply sympathized.In particular, Ri Jeong laughed, saying, Dancing is easy. I do nothing at home. I play games. Cho said, It is nomadic style. All meat is beneficial.It is also good to eat dairy products, so there is a risk of obesity. Somehow, if you cut off carbs, you lose a lot of weight, and I think I know why you pour, said Yoo Soo-bin.Lee also said, I do not know why our constitution does not have the sea.

In 'All The Butlers', dancer Lee Jung deeply sympathized with his constitution.

In the SBS entertainment program 'All The Butlers' broadcasted on the evening of the 20th, Bae Jong-ok appeared as a master and announced his 'self-management secret' to overcome his shortcomings with steady efforts.

"It is contrary to the constitution of gold (), it is a small lung and a large constitution of liver; it concentrates on work and falls down without limit when it is stretched," said Dr. Cho Byung-je, a oriental medicine doctor. Lee Jung and Yoo Soo-bin, who heard this, deeply sympathized.

In particular, Ri Jeong laughed, saying, "Dancing is easy. I do nothing at home. I play games." Cho said, "It is nomadic style. All meat is beneficial. It is also good to eat dairy products, so there is a risk of obesity. "

"Somehow, if you cut off carbs, you lose a lot of weight, and I think I know why you pour," said Yoo Soo-bin. Lee also said, "I do not know why our constitution does not have the sea."