"Two Hands Catched"...Hyun Bin Son Ye-jin marriage, behind-the-scenes public

On the 11th, TVN drama official account posted an unpublished behind-the-scenes photo of Loves unsettled.The account posted a picture with the article Fate as if it were a coincidence, Serri and jung hyuk. Now, together, Go to the world of two people. Aminai & comrade, happy and well?In the photo, beautiful photos are released, including the appearance of Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin facing each other, walking side by side, and two hand photographs that the two people caught.On the 10th, Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin announced the marriage news on their SNS respectively.I wanted to tell the fans who saved me and gave me great interest and love first of all the most important decisions of my life, said Hyun Bin in his agencys Instagram account.I make an important decision called marriage and I want to tread carefully in the second act of my life, said Hyun Bin. I promised her that she always laughed at me.I will walk with you on the future day. jung hyuk and Serri, who were together in the work, are going to take a step together.Son Ye-jin also wrote on his Instagram account, I have someone to share the rest of my life with me. Yes, thats who you think is right.He is a warm and strong person just to be together, he said. I thought it was something unimaginable for men and women to meet and share their minds and promise the future, but we naturally came here.Son Ye-jin asked for a congratulations, Please bless us, my lord, the future we will make together.Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin first acted as an actor in the movie Negotiation and then played a romance act in the TVN drama Loves Unstoppable.After several rumors of love, he denied it, and revealed that he was an official lover in January 2021. After a year of public love, they finally made a fruitful love.

On the 11th, TVN drama official account posted an unpublished behind-the-scenes photo of 'Love's unsettled'.

The account posted a picture with the article "Fate as if it were a coincidence", Serri and jung hyuk. Now, together, "Go to the world of two people." Aminai & comrade, happy and well?"

In the photo, beautiful photos are released, including the appearance of Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin facing each other, walking side by side, and two hand photographs that the two people caught.

On the 10th, Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin announced the marriage news on their SNS respectively. "I wanted to tell the fans who saved me and gave me great interest and love first of all the most important decisions of my life," said Hyun Bin in his agency's Instagram account.

"I make an important decision called marriage and I want to tread carefully in the second act of my life," said Hyun Bin. "I promised her that she always laughed at me. "I will walk with you on the future day." "jung hyuk and Serri, who were together in the work, are going to take a step together."

Son Ye-jin also wrote on his Instagram account, "I have someone to share the rest of my life with me." "Yes, that's who you think is right." "He is a warm and strong person just to be together," he said. "I thought it was something unimaginable for men and women to meet and share their minds and promise the future, but we naturally came here." Son Ye-jin asked for a congratulations, "Please bless us, my lord, the future we will make together."

Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin first acted as an actor in the movie 'Negotiation' and then played a romance act in the TVN drama 'Love's Unstoppable'. After several rumors of love, he denied it, and revealed that he was an official lover in January 2021. After a year of public love, they finally made a fruitful love.