Tablo reveals recent daughter Haru: "12...I think puberty is here but I think I'm Friend" (Men on a Mission)

Tablo has told of the latest situation of her daughter Haru.Epik High (Tablo, DJ Tukutz, Mitsurajin) appeared on JTBCs Knowing Bros., which aired on the afternoon of the 12th.On this day, Tablo said, I am 12 years old, about my daughter Haru, who appeared in the past childcare entertainment Superman Returns.I think puberty is here, but I have never been so close to me that I have never acted like adolescence. I sometimes go on a schedule together and think of me as a friend. Lee Soo-geun laughed, saying, It may be hard to match Father in the diary.Kim Hee-chul asked, The children are not the famous singers. DJ Tukutz said, First, I came to the concert and I do not know how much.I saw a concert recently and said, Why does Father sing a little? I cant sing a little.Father explained that he is a music maker and that he only calls a little bit. I do not show that I am music at home and I go to Father company.

Tablo has told of the latest situation of her daughter Haru.

Epik High (Tablo, DJ Tukutz, Mitsurajin) appeared on JTBC's Knowing Bros., which aired on the afternoon of the 12th.

On this day, Tablo said, "I am 12 years old," about my daughter Haru, who appeared in the past childcare entertainment 'Superman Returns'. I think puberty is here, but I have never been so close to me that I have never acted like adolescence. I sometimes go on a schedule together and think of me as a Friend. "

Lee Soo-geun laughed, saying, "It may be hard to match Father in the diary."

Kim Hee-chul asked, "The children are not the famous singers." DJ Tukutz said, "First, I came to the concert and I do not know how much. I saw a concert recently and said, 'Why does Father sing a little? I can't sing a little.' Father explained that he is a music maker and that he only calls a little bit. "I do not show that I am music at home and I go to Father company."