Jin Seon-kyu - Actor Park Bo-kyung - Ko Chang-seok - Knowing Bros.

Actors Jin Seon-kyu, Ko Chang-seok, Sung Yu-bin and Long week appeared in the JTBC entertainment show Men on a Mission (hereinafter Knowing Bros), which aired on the 18th.On this day, Jin Seon-kyu asked Kang Ho-dong, Do you have a GFriend? My GFriend? Actor Park Bo-kyung, who recently acted in the drama Little WomenIm in a relationship with him, he said.Lee Soo-geun was surprised and asked, Are you really dating, not talking about movies? And Ko Chang-seok was confused by the collapse of the world view of Knowing BrosJin Seon-kyu said, It was because I was wearing uniforms. Kang Ho-dong said, Do you want to keep the school concept? Jin Seon-kyu laughed, saying, Well, I will ignore the concept.Ive been dating for five years, and Ive been married for 12 years. Ive been dating for 17 years, he said. Its not my first relationship, but my wife is First Love.Ko Chang-seoks wife is also an actor, he said. My wife came out as Nam Sang-gung, an aide to Kim Hae-sook, in the drama Shrub. GFriend was better at acting than us, he said, referring to actor Lee Jung-eun.My wife is First Love. Ive been married for 24 to 25 years, he said. Once upon a time, my wife asked me to monitor her performance. So I went and watched the show hard and told her the good and the bad.Then my wife splashed water and said, How good are you? After that, they never interfere with each other. Shrup did not say anything. Jin Seon-kyu, who heard Ko Chang-seoks story that he kept peace with good silence, said, The closer you are, the more careful you are to speak.

Actors Jin Seon-kyu, Ko Chang-seok, Sung Yu-bin and Long week appeared in the JTBC entertainment show "Men on a Mission" (hereinafter "Knowing Bros"), which aired on the 18th. On this day, Jin Seon-kyu asked Kang Ho-dong, "Do you have a GFriend?" "My GFriend?" Actor Park Bo-kyung, who recently acted in the drama "Little Women" I'm in a relationship with him, "he said. Lee Soo-geun was surprised and asked, "Are you really dating, not talking about movies?" And Ko Chang-seok was confused by the collapse of the world view of Knowing Bros Jin Seon-kyu said, "It was because I was wearing uniforms." Kang Ho-dong said, "Do you want to keep the school concept?" Jin Seon-kyu laughed, saying, "Well, I will ignore the concept." "I've been dating for five years, and I've been married for 12 years. I've been dating for 17 years," he said. "It's not my first relationship, but my wife is First Love." Ko Chang-seok's wife is also an Actor, he said. "My wife came out as Nam Sang-gung, an aide to Kim Hae-sook, in the drama 'Shrub.' GFriend was better at Acting than us," he said, referring to Actor Lee Jung-eun. "My wife is First Love. I've been married for 24 to 25 years," he said. "Once upon a time, my wife asked me to monitor her performance. So I went and watched the show hard and told her the good and the bad. Then my wife splashed water and said, 'How good are you?' After that, they never interfere with each other. 'Shrup' did not say anything. " Jin Seon-kyu, who heard Ko Chang-seok's story that he kept peace with good silence, said, "The closer you are, the more careful you are to speak."