'Sing Again 2' Kim So-yeon, eliminated X resurrection repeats .. to final

Semino Rossi Final TOP 6 was drawn in JTBC entertainment program Sing Again 2 which was broadcasted on the afternoon of the 21st.On the day of the broadcast, five people to advance to the final stage and the remaining one through Repechage were selected.In the semi-Rossi Final TOP6 finals, Park Hyun-gyu, Lee Ju-hyuk, Yoon Sung, Kim Ki-tae and Shin Yu-mi were confirmed to advance to the final round. Repechage was Kim So-yeon, Ula Session, Na-gum, Bae In-hyuk and Seogi.The first stage of Repechage was decorated by Ulala Session with IUs Stories I Only Didnt Know.Kim So-yeon, who came to the fourth stage after Bae In-hyuk and Na-gum, selected Deer Clouds Ice Fortress.Kim So-yeon, who has been eliminated and repeatedly passed the Semino Rossi Final, said at the Semino Rossi Final stage, I seem to have been tired without knowing it.After the last round, I thought I wanted to stop. After the fifth clerks performance, the judges gathered their opinions in their own one-pics, and the results of their one-pics revealed that one participant was chosen to advance to the final by overwhelming numbers.Judge Lee Sun-hee said: This guy was overwhelmingly chosen; the finalist in the final round was Kim So-yeon, announcing the finalist.On Kim So-yeon, who created another miracle at the edge of the cliff, Lee Sun-hee said, I feel growing as I repeat the show.I did my best to the end, he said.With Kim So-yeons joining, TOP6 was decided, and they will play a showdown on the final live broadcast.On the other hand, the missing Ulla session said, It was a program that was a turning point. Nagum said, It was a great courage. I will continue to do music and sing like this.Bae In-hyuk said, I was worried about the minor music, but I said, Its cool. Its good.The clerk also said, I would like to thank you for always looking good because it was the first and lacking audition pro.Judge Yoo Hee-yeol said, I am sorry that TOP10Concert is there. I will see you then.

Semino Rossi Final TOP 6 was drawn in JTBC entertainment program 'Sing Again 2' which was broadcasted on the afternoon of the 21st.

On the day of the broadcast, five people to advance to the final stage and the remaining one through Repechage were selected.

In the semi-Rossi Final TOP6 finals, Park Hyun-gyu, Lee Ju-hyuk, Yoon Sung, Kim Ki-tae and Shin Yu-mi were confirmed to advance to the final round. Repechage was Kim So-yeon, Ula Session, Na-gum, Bae In-hyuk and Seogi.

The first stage of Repechage was decorated by Ulala Session with IU's "Stories I Only Didn't Know". Kim So-yeon, who came to the fourth stage after Bae In-hyuk and Na-gum, selected Deer Cloud's "Ice Fortress".

Kim So-yeon, who has been eliminated and repeatedly passed the Semino Rossi Final, said at the Semino Rossi Final stage, "I seem to have been tired without knowing it. After the last round, I thought I wanted to stop. "

After the fifth clerk’s performance, the judges gathered their opinions in their own one-pics, and the results of their one-pics revealed that one participant was chosen to advance to the final by overwhelming numbers.

Judge Lee Sun-hee said: "This guy was overwhelmingly chosen; the finalist in the final round was Kim So-yeon," announcing the finalist. On Kim So-yeon, who created another miracle at the edge of the cliff, Lee Sun-hee said, "I feel growing as I repeat the show. I did my best to the end, "he said.

With Kim So-yeon's joining, TOP6 was decided, and they will play a showdown on the final live broadcast.

On the other hand, the missing Ulla session said, "It was a program that was a turning point." Nagum said, "It was a great courage. I will continue to do music and sing like this."

Bae In-hyuk said, "I was worried about the minor music, but I said, 'It's cool. It's good.'" The clerk also said, "I would like to thank you for always looking good because it was the first and lacking audition pro."

Judge Yoo Hee-yeol said, "I am sorry that TOP10Concert is there. I will see you then."