Lee Dong-wook, Kim So-yeon "I admire you every time I see you in the field" (Nine-tailed fox ⁇ 1938)

Actor Lee Dong-wook admired the beauty of actor Kim So-yeon who appeared together in Nine-tailed fox  ⁇  1938.At 2 pm on the 3rd, an online production presentation of tvN Nine-tailed fox  ⁇  1938 was held.The event was attended by actors Lee Dong-wook, Kim So-yeon, Kim Bum, Ryu Kyong-su and gang shin-hyo.Nine-tailed fox  ⁇  1938 is a K-Fantasy Action action that Nine-tailed fox Yiyeon landed in the age of chaos in 1938 to return to modern times. It is a sequel to Nine-tailed fox  ⁇  in October 2020.Kim So-yeon, who appeared on SBS Penthouse, challenges Fantasy for the first time this time. He plays former western Shan Xin Liu Hong-ju in Nine-tailed fox  ⁇  1938.Kim So-yeon said, I wanted to do Fantasy so badly. I wanted to do a character that doesnt seem to exist in this world, but he just suggested it to me. Thats why I joined the show.Ryu Hong-ju is going to be a tax-exempt person, but he is the owner of enormous power.Kim So-yeon said, I went to the action school and worked hard, and Hong-ju was a character who wrote a big sword.Lee Dong-wook and Ryu Kyong-su said, I was younger than me, but I looked like a friend. Lee Dong-wook told Kim So-yeon, I called Hong-ju sister.Ive always admired the beauty in the field, he said.Lee Dong-wook did not play Action The Speech. He said, I did not play Action The Speech. I did what I used to do. The martial arts director who has been playing with me also has confidence in the martial arts team.I was worried that these actions would be difficult and my body would be difficult. But when I went to the scene and left my body, it worked well.Nine-tailed fox  ⁇  1938 will be released at 9:20 pm on the coming day.

Actor Lee Dong-wook admired the beauty of actor Kim So-yeon who appeared together in 'Nine-tailed fox ⁇ 1938'. At 2 pm on the 3rd, an online production presentation of tvN 'Nine-tailed fox ⁇ 1938' was held. The event was attended by actors Lee Dong-wook, Kim So-yeon, Kim Bum, Ryu Kyong-su and gang shin-hyo. 'Nine-tailed fox ⁇ 1938' is a K-Fantasy Action Action that Nine-tailed fox Yiyeon landed in the age of chaos in 1938 to return to modern times. It is a sequel to 'Nine-tailed fox ⁇ ' in October 2020. Kim So-yeon, who appeared on SBS 'Penthouse', challenges Fantasy for the first time this time. He plays former western Shan Xin Liu Hong-ju in 'Nine-tailed fox ⁇ 1938'. Kim So-yeon said, "I wanted to do Fantasy so badly. I wanted to do a Character that doesn't seem to exist in this world, but he just suggested it to me. That's why I joined the show." ryu hong-ju is going to be a tax-exempt person, but he is the owner of enormous power. Kim So-yeon said, "I went to the Action school and worked hard, and Hong-ju was a Character who wrote a big sword. Lee Dong-wook and Ryu Kyong-su said, "I was younger than me, but I looked like a friend." Lee Dong-wook told Kim So-yeon, "I called Hong-ju sister. I've always admired the beauty in the field," he said. Lee Dong-wook did not play Action The Speech. He said, "I did not play Action The Speech. I did what I used to do. The martial arts director who has been playing with me also has confidence in the martial arts team. I was worried that these Actions would be difficult and my body would be difficult. "But when I went to the scene and left my body, it worked well." 'Nine-tailed fox ⁇ 1938' will be released at 9:20 pm on the coming day.