Seo Ye-ji's brief apology "from immatureness"

Actor Seo Ye-ji opened his mouth for the first time: before he spurred his return to action, he apparently delivered a bored apology to the disappointed public with a brief apology.On the 27th, Seo Ye-ji expressed his apology through his Gold Medalist.I am sincerely sorry that I am so late in my heart, he said. I had time to look back at myself by seeing the reprimands and many stories I gave.I would like to say that I am sincerely sorry for the lack of concern to many people. I apologize for the disappointment that I have given me a lot of disappointment once again, he added. I will try to show my mature behavior and matureness in the future because all things are caused by my immaturity.Seo Ye-ji was controversial in April last year when his past devotion to Actor Kim Jung-hyun was revealed.At that time, Kim Jung-hyun was disloyal to the production team, and there were many claims that the gas lighting of Seo Ye-ji had a great influence on this background.In addition, Seo Ye-ji caused numerous controversies, including allegations of forgery of academic background and school violence; the agency denied allegations of control theory (gaslighting) and school violence.Regarding the forgery of education, the agency explained, Seo Ye-ji received a notice of acceptance to the Madrid Comflutense University in Madrid, Spain, but he did not go to Korea.It was the opposite of what he claimed through media interviews and entertainment programs.Seo Ye-ji later closed his mouth; he was also ruled out of OCN Drama Ireland, which had been erased from various advertisements and was initially coordinating his appearance.He did not attend the awards ceremony, which was confirmed as a winner through voting, and did not participate in the publicity campaign of the movie Memory of Tomorrow.iMBC  Photo iMBC DB  Photos provided = tvN
Actor Seo Ye-ji opened his mouth for the first time: before he spurred his return to action, he apparently delivered a bored apology to the disappointed public with a brief apology.On the 27th, Seo Ye-ji expressed his apology through his Gold Medalist.I am sincerely sorry that I am so late in my heart, he said. I had time to look back at myself by seeing the reprimands and many stories I gave.I would like to say that I am sincerely sorry for the lack of concern to many people. I apologize for the disappointment that I have given me a lot of disappointment once again, he added. I will try to show my mature behavior and matureness in the future because all things are caused by my immaturity.Seo Ye-ji was controversial in April last year when his past devotion to Actor Kim Jung-hyun was revealed.At that time, Kim Jung-hyun was disloyal to the production team, and there were many claims that the gas lighting of Seo Ye-ji had a great influence on this background.In addition, Seo Ye-ji caused numerous controversies, including allegations of forgery of academic background and school violence; the agency denied allegations of control theory (gaslighting) and school violence.Regarding the forgery of education, the agency explained, Seo Ye-ji received a notice of acceptance to the Madrid Comflutense University in Madrid, Spain, but he did not go to Korea.It was the opposite of what he claimed through media interviews and entertainment programs.Seo Ye-ji later closed his mouth; he was also ruled out of OCN Drama Ireland, which had been erased from various advertisements and was initially coordinating his appearance.He did not attend the awards ceremony, which was confirmed as a winner through voting, and did not participate in the publicity campaign of the movie Memory of Tomorrow.iMBC  Photo iMBC DB  Photos provided = tvN

Actor Seo Ye-ji opened his mouth for the first time: before he spurred his return to action, he apparently delivered a bored apology to the disappointed public with a brief apology.

On the 27th, Seo Ye-ji expressed his apology through his Gold Medalist. "I am sincerely sorry that I am so late in my heart," he said. "I had time to look back at myself by seeing the reprimands and many stories I gave. I would like to say that I am sincerely sorry for the lack of concern to many people. "

"I apologize for the disappointment that I have given me a lot of disappointment once again," he added. "I will try to show my mature behavior and matureness in the future because all things are caused by my immaturity."

Seo Ye-ji was controversial in April last year when his past devotion to Actor Kim Jung-hyun was rEvealed. At that time, Kim Jung-hyun was disloyal to the production team, and there were many claims that the gas lighting of Seo Ye-ji had a great influence on this background. In addition, Seo Ye-ji caused numerous controversies, including allegations of forgery of academic background and school violence; the agency denied allegations of control theory (gaslighting) and school violence.

Regarding the forgery of education, the agency explained, "Seo Ye-ji received a notice of acceptance to the Madrid Comflutense University in Madrid, Spain, but he did not go to Korea." It was the opposite of what he claimed through media interviews and entertainment programs.

Seo Ye-ji later closed his mouth; he was also ruled out of OCN Drama 'Ireland', which had been erased from various advertisements and was initially coordinating his appearance. He did not attend the awards ceremony, which was confirmed as a winner through voting, and did not participate in the publicity campaign of the movie "Memory of Tomorrow".

iMBC Photo iMBC DB Photos provided = tvN