Seo Ye-ji, a summer sensation that blows heat...'I have something I really want to tell you' released today (17th)

Singer Seo Ye-ji (Gyeongseo, Yeji) returns to the summer emotional pop ballad.Seo Ye-ji will release a new single, I must tell you, through various online music sites at 6 p.m. on the 17th.I want to tell you something is an uptempo ballad that matches the summer and contains the pure feelings of unrequited love.Mundei Kids Lee Jin-sung and Han Sang-won, who produced all the albums of Seo Ye-ji, once again produced it, and producer Lee Do-hyung (AUG) added strength to enhance the perfection.In particular, Seo Ye-ji plans to show upgrading musical direction through I want to tell you something, which is a pop element, and to show both stage experience and singing ability that have been greatly loved.Also, I want to tell you something is a new news for a year since To You Like the Galaxy released in July last year, and it is like a gift from Seo Ye-ji to fans who have been waiting for a new song.Seo Ye-ji is a female duo discovered by producer Han Sang-won through an Internet audition, and received great attention with fantastic voice sums such as Im actually changing, Why do you change?, I dont know, unique sensibility, and solid musical moves.Meanwhile, Seo Ye-jis I Want to Tell You can be watched from 6 p.m. on the 17th on various online music sites.eberglow

Singer Seo Ye-ji (Gyeongseo, Yeji) returns to the summer emotional pop ballad.

Seo Ye-ji will release a new single, I must tell you, through various online music sites at 6 p.m. on the 17th.

'I want to tell you something' is an uptempo ballad that matches the summer and contains the pure feelings of unrequited love. Mundei Kids Lee Jin-sung and Han Sang-won, who produced all the albums of Seo Ye-ji, once again produced it, and producer Lee Do-hyung (AUG) added strength to enhance the perfection.

In particular, Seo Ye-ji plans to show upgrading musical direction through 'I want to tell you something', which is a pop element, and to show both stage experience and singing ability that have been greatly loved.

Also, I want to tell you something is a new news for a year since 'To You Like the Galaxy' released in July last year, and it is like a gift from Seo Ye-ji to fans who have been waiting for a new song.

Seo Ye-ji is a female duo discovered by producer Han Sang-won through an Internet audition, and received great attention with fantastic voice sums such as 'I'm actually changing,' 'Why do you change?', 'I don't know', unique sensibility, and solid musical moves.

Meanwhile, Seo Ye-ji's I Want to Tell You can be watched from 6 p.m. on the 17th on various online music sites.

eberglow