'No Sister 2' Pak Se-ri, Memories of Hamburger Meal

Pak Se-ri, Jung Yu-in and Shin Soo-ji introduced the top-of-the-line model for the 2022 New Year.In the 25th episode of Tcast E Channel No Sister 2, which was broadcast on February 22, it was featured as Top Model! No Sister, which forms one goal for the new year.Pak Se-ri, who is traveling around the world of restaurants, and Shin Soo-ji, a top model Jung Yoo, were the first body profile shooting of his life.First, the youngest line, Jung Yoo-in and Shin Soo-ji, who became the first runners of Top Model! Playing Sister, decided to shoot body profile and started a month-long project to make body.The two people who were preparing for their own diet management and exercise method gradually learned cross-fit by meeting Jakarta - Palembang Asian Game Jujitsu gold medalist Sung Ki-ra a week before the biggest shooting.I won the first round of the (National Representative) selection, Sung Gi-ra said, adding, We are meeting the criteria well for the third evaluation.Jung Yoo-in and Shin Soo-ji have been fighting hard with themselves in a total of five rounds of training with the movements that the daily trainer Sung Kira has composed with difficulty.However, he showed full power in a way that was not disturbed by the hard work, and he finished the fifth round safely and led the elasticity of his sisters.On the day of body profile shooting, the sisters cheered when the Jung Yoo-in of Poggle head and Shin Soo-ji of white look concept appeared in the studio.The two pumped their muscles until just before taking a picture to avoid missing even a small muscle, and when they stood in front of the camera, they created a legend cut with a pose as good as a model.Shin Soo-ji, who lost a total of 7kg in weight and 5% in body fat, confessed, I ran two hours of Moy Yat for 30 days and my feet were bleeding Moy Yat.Jung Yoo-in, who had been training in swimming, added that he had worked hard to manage his diet.In addition, Shin Soo-ji applauded another Top Model will, saying, I want to hold for about three months and pump my muscles this time.I have followed Baek Jong-won as a person who likes food a little, said Pak Se-ri, who was the second runner. I want to start my own tasting road.I want to taste the food where I want to travel and communicate with my own story. First, Pak Se-ri, who visited the United States of America handmade burger restaurant, was interested in introducing the story of hamburgers from the history of hamburgers to the origin of hamburgers in Korea.I took a hamburger in the waiting food ringtone and prepared the food by manufacturing the French frie sauce.Pak Se-ri then slowly savored the taste of the hamburger, recalling the old Memory of his career.When I first went to United States of America, I drove 18 hours to the stadium and drove 18 hours to get back to work, he recalled. I still remember that I had forgotten about eating hamburgers, and I had a memory of eating and moving quickly.In addition, Pak Se-ri analyzed the United States of Americas three hamburgers In - N - Out, Shake Shack and Five Guys as taste and characteristics, and cited Five Guys as his favorite hamburger house.Finally, I felt the nostalgia, smell, and taste of United States of America in a long time, and I feel like I am in United States of America for some reason. I finished my first United States of America food tour.On the other hand, Tcast E channel No-nas Sister 2 is broadcast every Tuesday night at 8:50 pm, and you can see the vivid news of the players through official Instagram and E-channel YouTube.

Pak Se-ri, Jung Yu-in and Shin Soo-ji introduced the top-of-the-line model for the 2022 New Year.

In the 25th episode of Tcast E Channel No Sister 2, which was broadcast on February 22, it was featured as Top Model! No Sister, which forms one goal for the new year. Pak Se-ri, who is traveling around the world of restaurants, and Shin Soo-ji, a Top Model Jung Yoo, were the first body profile shooting of his life.

First, the youngest line, Jung Yoo-in and Shin Soo-ji, who became the first runners of 'Top Model! Playing Sister', decided to shoot body profile and started a month-long project to make body. The two people who were preparing for their own diet management and exercise method gradually learned cross-fit by meeting Jakarta - Palembang Asian Game Jujitsu gold medalist Sung Ki-ra a week before the biggest shooting. “I won the first round of the (National Representative) selection,” Sung Gi-ra said, adding, “We are meeting the criteria well for the third evaluation.” Jung Yoo-in and Shin Soo-ji have been fighting hard with themselves in a total of five rounds of training with the movements that the daily trainer Sung Kira has composed with difficulty. However, he showed full power in a way that was not disturbed by the hard work, and he finished the fifth round safely and led the elasticity of his sisters.

On the day of body profile shooting, the sisters cheered when the Jung Yoo-in of Poggle head and Shin Soo-ji of white look concept appeared in the studio. The two pumped their muscles until just before taking a picture to avoid missing even a small muscle, and when they stood in front of the camera, they created a legend cut with a pose as good as a model. Shin Soo-ji, who lost a total of 7kg in weight and 5% in body fat, confessed, "I ran two hours of Moy Yat for 30 days and my feet were bleeding Moy Yat." Jung Yoo-in, who had been training in swimming, added that he had worked hard to manage his diet. In addition, Shin Soo-ji applauded another Top Model will, saying, "I want to hold for about three months and pump my muscles this time."

"I have followed Baek Jong-won as a person who likes food a little," said Pak Se-ri, who was the second runner. "I want to start my own tasting road. I want to taste the food where I want to travel and communicate with my own story. " First, Pak Se-ri, who visited the United States of America handmade burger restaurant, was interested in introducing the story of hamburgers from the history of hamburgers to the origin of hamburgers in Korea. I took a hamburger in the waiting food ringtone and prepared the food by manufacturing the French frie sauce.

Pak Se-ri then slowly savored the taste of the hamburger, recalling the old Memory of his career. “When I first went to United States of America, I drove 18 hours to the stadium and drove 18 hours to get back to work,” he recalled. “I still remember that I had forgotten about eating hamburgers, and I had a Memory of eating and moving quickly.” In addition, Pak Se-ri analyzed the United States of America's three hamburgers 'In - N - Out', 'Shake Shack' and 'Five Guys' as taste and characteristics, and cited 'Five Guys' as his favorite hamburger house. Finally, I felt the nostalgia, smell, and taste of United States of America in a long time, and I feel like I am in United States of America for some reason. I finished my first United States of America food tour.

On the other hand, Tcast E channel No-na's Sister 2 is broadcast every Tuesday night at 8:50 pm, and you can see the vivid news of the players through official Instagram and E-channel YouTube.