Running Man' BTS V, Rob Reiner has achieved one' ... overwhelming performance 'overwhelming first place'

V was the best player of all time.On SBS Running Man broadcasted on the 10th, Land-eating Butopia Race was held.On this day, BTS V appeared as a guest and surprised everyone. Running Man usually said that he wanted to appear as a friend of Jasins rice.During the opening ceremony, V secretly called Ji Suk-jin, and Ji Suk-jin, who was excited about it, was glad to see what was going on.Then, Vu said, You came out with a nose hair.Also on this day, V appeared as a Landlord who managed the tenants and listened to the members, and the members liked him and struggled to get one more COIN.In addition to his work as an entertainer, V also showed his innocence as a Running Man fan. He was surprised to see Jeon So-min and Yang Se-chan, who are called lovers during the game, and asked the production crew if it was real.So, Jeon So-min Yang Se-chan said, No, no, no, no.V also performed best in each mission, and his performance shone in the final vote to capture the last Theft captain.He was selected as a finalist for Captain Theft; however, he was only Theft; the farmers who failed to capture Captain Theft failed to come from behind.Breaking everyones expectations, Captain Theft was Kim Jong-kook, the perfect defeat for Haha, who did not bend Jasins claim throughout the reasoning.On the other hand, Theft was able to win the match well to the end, and there was a V at the center.V said, Actually, we didnt say anything. Ive been feeling it since I knitted it from the bottom, my brother. When I saw Kim Jong-kook weaving a blanket roughly, I found out that he was the captain and acted, drawing admiration.Thanks to these performances, V won the final victory of the day, and he won the overwhelming first place with overwhelming play.The members then praised Vu and encouraged him to come out again.Vu said, I feel so good that I can come to the scene and shoot together, and I think I have actually achieved Rob Reiner.In fact, Ive watched too much TV, so everyone is an entertainer, he said. I really enjoyed it and I want to come out again next time.

V was the best player of all time. On SBS Running Man' broadcasted on the 10th, 'Land-eating Butopia' Race was held. On this day, BTS V appeared as a guest and surprised everyone. Running Man usually said that he wanted to appear as a friend of Jasin's rice. During the opening ceremony, V secretly called Ji Suk-jin, and Ji Suk-jin, who was excited about it, was glad to see what was going on. Then, Vu said, "You came out with a nose hair." Also on this day, V appeared as a Landlord who managed the tenants and listened to the members, and the members liked him and struggled to get one more COIN. In addition to his work as an entertainer, V also showed his innocence as a Running Man fan. He was surprised to see Jeon So-min and Yang Se-chan, who are called lovers during the Game, and asked the production crew if it was real. So, Jeon So-min Yang Se-chan said, "No, no, no, no." V also performed best in each mission, and his performance shone in the final vote to capture the last Theft captain. He was selected as a finalist for Captain Theft; however, he was only Theft; the farmers who failed to capture Captain Theft failed to come from behind. Breaking everyone's expectations, Captain Theft was Kim Jong-kook, the perfect defeat for Haha, who did not bend Jasin's claim throughout the reasoning. On the other hand, Theft was able to win the match well to the end, and there was a V at the center. V said, "Actually, we didn't say anything. I've been feeling it since I knitted it from the bottom, my brother." When I saw Kim Jong-kook weaving a blanket roughly, I found out that he was the captain and acted, drawing admiration. Thanks to these performances, V won the final victory of the day, and he won the overwhelming first place with overwhelming play. The members then praised Vu and encouraged him to come out again. Vu said, "I feel so good that I can come to the scene and shoot together, and I think I have actually achieved Rob Reiner." "In fact, I've watched too much TV, so everyone is an entertainer," he said. "I really enjoyed it and I want to come out again next time."