Lee Sae Rom explains attitude controversy "I'm sick of it? The Ja Ja Japuri Story"

Group Fromis 9 member Lee Sae Rom has explained the controversy over attitude.Lee Sae Rom posted a lengthy post on Wednesday through the fan community.Fromis 9, which Lee Sae Rom belongs to, broadcast live on Naver V Love Live! on the 11th.Before the full-scale broadcast began, the video was turned on and Lee Sae Rom was talking to the members and heard a voice saying Im sick and tired and Love Live, the time he communicates with his fans!There was a controversy over whether it was annoying to broadcast.Lee Sae Rom said the comments Im sick of it were about self-pricing due to COVID-19.Previously, member Lee Seo-yeon received a COVID-19 tested positive judgment on the 4th, and the members suffered their own self-interest.Lee Sae Rom said, After the self-described period, I met the members for a long time before the start of Love Live!I was told that I was tired of being able to go out even though it was good at first, because I was stuck with Moy Yat with my members. He also explained, Although the self-pricing period is 7 days, I am writing a house like (member) Seo Yeon-yi, but I can not return to the hostel until the period of Seo Yeon-yis voice result. I am worried about Seo Yeon-yi. I wanted to show you, but Im sorry to surprise you because of my carelessness.I will come to you more often with more careful and mature appearance in the future. Hello. Fromis 9. Im writing to the Flovers yesterday to explain the early part of the story.After the self-determination, I met the members for a long time before the beginning, and I have been sharing my bad words.I was told that I was tired of being able to go out even though it was good at first, because I was stuck with Moy Yat and was alone.In addition, the self-pricing period is 7 days, but I am not able to enter the hostel until the period when the voice result of Seo Yeon-yi comes out. I am worried about Seo Yeon-yi, so I want to go back to the hostel again quickly.I wanted to show you a better picture as it was a long time since I met the flovers, but I am sorry to surprise you because of my carelessness.

Group Fromis 9 member Lee Sae Rom has explained the controversy over attitude.

Lee Sae Rom posted a lengthy post on Wednesday through the fan community.

Fromis 9, which Lee Sae Rom belongs to, broadcast live on Naver V Love Live! on the 11th. Before the full-scale broadcast began, the video was turned on and Lee Sae Rom was talking to the members and heard a voice saying "I'm sick and tired" and Love Live, the time he communicates with his fans! There was a controversy over whether it was annoying to broadcast.

Lee Sae Rom said the comments "I'm sick of it" were about self-pricing due to COVID-19. Previously, member Lee Seo-yeon received a COVID-19 tested positive judgment on the 4th, and the members suffered their own self-interest.

Lee Sae Rom said, "After the self-described period, I met the members for a long time before the start of Love Live! I was told that I was tired of being able to go out even though it was good at first, because I was stuck with Moy Yat with my members. "

He also explained, "Although the self-pricing period is 7 days, I am writing a house like (member) Seo Yeon-yi, but I can not return to the hostel until the period of Seo Yeon-yi's voice result. I am worried about Seo Yeon-yi. I wanted to show you, but I'm sorry to surprise you because of my carelessness. I will come to you more often with more careful and mature appearance in the future. "

Hello. Fromis 9. I'm writing to the Flovers yesterday to explain the early part of the story. After the self-determination, I met the members for a long time before the beginning, and I have been sharing my bad words. I was told that I was tired of being able to go out even though it was good at first, because I was stuck with Moy Yat and was alone. In addition, the self-pricing period is 7 days, but I am not able to enter the hostel until the period when the voice result of Seo Yeon-yi comes out. I am worried about Seo Yeon-yi, so I want to go back to the hostel again quickly. I wanted to show you a better picture as it was a long time since I met the flovers, but I am sorry to surprise you because of my carelessness.