Lee Bong-won "Cheonan Hot Plough at Chinese Restaurant, Can I risk my business life" (Two o'clock)

Comedian Lee Bong-won has revealed his conviction for the business.Lee Bong-won appeared as a guest in MBC standard FM Joon Park, Jung Kyung Mis 2 oclock broadcast on February 28th.On this day, Jung Kyung-mi wondered, The Chinese house in Cheonan has become a hot place. Lee Bong-won said, If you hit Cheonan, the name of the walnut confectionery and chanpon house comes together.Its been a little over three years, he boasted.I was a comedian, and when my seniors set up a shop, I went a lot to come to the flyer, so I really hope it will be good, but there are times when it is not good.Nevertheless, I did not welcome my sister because she did it again. Lee Bong-won said, I worry about my doing, with a voice of concern, but I will. I know it is strong, so I always prepare and notify the day before.You can not tell me in advance anyway, he laughed.Lee Bong-won even went to study in Japan to study comedy, saying, I have to go when I go well, so I went and thought I was going to make a great leap again, but I went wrong.I never regret it. I have no regrets about all the past. When asked what kind of business Joon Park had done, Lee Bong-won said, I had a barn during the bachelors office, and I also had cafes, Samgyetang, production, and acting institutes.I think I did a lot, he recalled.Whatever business you have to do, you have to have a professional consciousness. If you do it in parallel, you have a very high probability of failure.I do not think there is another thing, but I do not want to risk my life. Lee Bong-won has obtained a Korean and Chinese cook certificate for business; he said: The restaurant is possible without a cook certificate.However, the reliability is different from what is there and is not. The Chinese restaurant currently operating has become a turning point for him.

Comedian Lee Bong-won has revealed his conviction for the business.

Lee Bong-won appeared as a guest in MBC standard FM 'Joon Park, Jung Kyung Mi's 2 o'clock' broadcast on February 28th.

On this day, Jung Kyung-mi wondered, "The Chinese house in Cheonan has become a hot place." Lee Bong-won said, "If you hit Cheonan, the name of the walnut confectionery and chanpon house comes together. "It's been a little over three years," he boasted.

"I was a comedian, and when my seniors set up a shop, I went a lot to come to the flyer, so I really hope it will be good, but there are times when it is not good. Nevertheless, I did not welcome my sister because she did it again. "

Lee Bong-won said, "I worry about my doing, with a voice of concern, but I will. I know it is strong, so I always prepare and notify the day before. You can not tell me in advance anyway, "he laughed.

Lee Bong-won even went to study in Japan to study comedy, saying, "I have to go when I go well, so I went and thought I was going to make a great leap again, but I went wrong. I never regret it. I have no regrets about all the past. "

When asked what kind of business Joon Park had done, Lee Bong-won said, "I had a barn during the bachelor's office, and I also had cafes, Samgyetang, production, and acting institutes. I think I did a lot," he recalled.

"Whatever business you have to do, you have to have a professional consciousness. If you do it in parallel, you have a very high probability of failure. I do not think there is another thing, but I do not want to risk my life. "

Lee Bong-won has obtained a Korean and Chinese cook certificate for business; he said: "The restaurant is possible without a cook certificate. However, the reliability is different from what is there and is not. "The Chinese restaurant currently operating has become a turning point for him.