"Everything bothers me, I'm tired" Park Mi-sun, Lee Bong-won Ushijima the Loan Shark+7bn debts alone.Why? (Oh! Issue)

Gag Woman Park Mi-sun caught the attention of the daily life of OFF mode which is distinctly different from the appearance on the air.On Sunday, Park Mi-sun posted a photo through his personal Instagram account.Park Mi-sun in the public photo is enjoying the food alone. He said, A lonely gourmet?It is like a mussel spaghetti, he said. I am tired of everything today when I hit it. I will say it is like a uncle. .He added, # lonely gourmet # Hanbaku # Taste was there. Or, different from that, Choi Eun-kyung, a broadcaster, said, My sister...Park Mi-sun said, Please say its your brother. Choi Eun-kyung immediately said, Brother!!Unlike the bright broadcast, I did not make up, because I revealed the hairy figure.Yang Hee-eun, a good friend of the entertainment industry, commented, I am tired, tired look, and Haru goes like this. Park Mi-sun also commented I am tired.Meanwhile, Park Mi-sun married comedian Lee Bong-won in 1993 and has one male and one female.In particular, Lee Bong-won, who was married in the 29th year of marriage at 1SBS entertainment Shoe naked and Dolsing Forman in January, said that he had debt of 700 million won by writing the icon of business failure No. 7, Ushijima the Loan Shark.Lee Bong-won said, We are more likely to fail in the business system if we are in the entertainment industry, and then we have accumulated know-how. He said, It is not a style that my wife is just about to come, I borrowed money from my wife. I borrowed Loan Shark, confessions surprised me.When asked how he overcame the 700 million won debt with Ushijima the Loan Shark, he said, I was sorry that I did not pay my life expenses because I did not open my hands for 10 years and paid all the events, and I ran my body.]SNS

Gag Woman Park Mi-sun caught the attention of the daily life of OFF mode which is distinctly different from the appearance on the air.

On Sunday, Park Mi-sun posted a photo through his personal Instagram account.

Park Mi-sun in the public photo is enjoying the food alone. He said, "A lonely gourmet? It is like a mussel spaghetti, "he said." I am tired of everything today when I hit it. I will say it is like a uncle. "

.

He added, "# lonely gourmet # Hanbaku # Taste was there." Or, different from that, Choi Eun-kyung, a broadcaster, said, "My sister... Park Mi-sun said, "Please say it's your brother." Choi Eun-kyung immediately said, "Brother!!"

Unlike the bright broadcast, I did not make up, because I revealed the hairy figure. Yang Hee-eun, a good friend of the entertainment industry, commented, "I am tired, tired look, and Haru goes like this." Park Mi-sun also commented "I am tired."

Meanwhile, Park Mi-sun married comedian Lee Bong-won in 1993 and has one male and one female.

In particular, Lee Bong-won, who was married in the 29th year of marriage at 1SBS entertainment 'Shoe naked and Dolsing Forman' in January, said that he had debt of 700 million won by writing the icon of business failure No. 7, Ushijima the Loan Shark.

Lee Bong-won said, "We are more likely to fail in the business system if we are in the entertainment industry, and then we have accumulated know-how." He said, "It is not a style that my wife is just about to come, I borrowed money from my wife. I borrowed Loan Shark, "Confessions surprised me.

When asked how he overcame the 700 million won debt with Ushijima the Loan Shark, he said, "I was sorry that I did not pay my life expenses because I did not open my hands for 10 years and paid all the events, and I ran my body."

]'SNS'