"I couldn't afford it" Lee Bong-won, as the accusation continued, "Are you from her mother's home?" ('Dolsing Forman')

Lee Bong-won reveals he failed to pay his living expenses to pay off debtOn the night of the 11th, SBS entertainment program Take off your shoes and dolsing foreman appeared as a guest of marriage 29-year-old comedian Lee Bong-won and marriage 17-year-old comedian Park Joon-hyung.Lee Sang-min asked Lee Bong-won, How did you overcome the debt of 700 million won by writing Ushijima the Loan Shark?Lee Bong-won said, I paid for it after the nightlife and exercised, and I ran with my body. But I am sorry, I can not pay for my living expenses.However, Lee Bong-won, the party, said, My mother (Park Mi-sun) earns a lot.Tak Jae-hoon said, The reason for the divorce was certain, and he marveled at Lee Bong-won, who had not been divorced so far, and Kim Jun-ho also said, Ushijima the Loan Shark is almost a divorce at 700 million.Lee Bong-won, who heard this, said, Is it from the mothers family?
Lee Bong-won reveals he failed to pay his living expenses to pay off debtOn the night of the 11th, SBS entertainment program Take off your shoes and dolsing foreman appeared as a guest of marriage 29-year-old comedian Lee Bong-won and marriage 17-year-old comedian Park Joon-hyung.Lee Sang-min asked Lee Bong-won, How did you overcome the debt of 700 million won by writing Ushijima the Loan Shark?Lee Bong-won said, I paid for it after the nightlife and exercised, and I ran with my body. But I am sorry, I can not pay for my living expenses.However, Lee Bong-won, the party, said, My mother (Park Mi-sun) earns a lot.Tak Jae-hoon said, The reason for the divorce was certain, and he marveled at Lee Bong-won, who had not been divorced so far, and Kim Jun-ho also said, Ushijima the Loan Shark is almost a divorce at 700 million.Lee Bong-won, who heard this, said, Is it from the mothers family?

Lee Bong-won reveals he failed to pay his living expenses to pay off debt

On the night of the 11th, SBS entertainment program Take off your shoes and dolsing foreman appeared as a guest of marriage 29-year-old comedian Lee Bong-won and marriage 17-year-old comedian Park Joon-hyung.

Lee Sang-min asked Lee Bong-won, "How did you overcome the debt of 700 million won by writing Ushijima the Loan Shark?"

Lee Bong-won said, "I paid for it after the nightlife and exercised, and I ran with my body." "But I am sorry, I can not pay for my living expenses."

However, Lee Bong-won, the party, said, "My mother (Park Mi-sun) earns a lot."

Tak Jae-hoon said, "The reason for the divorce was certain," and he marveled at Lee Bong-won, who had not been divorced so far, and Kim Jun-ho also said, "Ushijima the Loan Shark is almost a divorce at 700 million."

Lee Bong-won, who heard this, said, "Is it from the mother's family?"