jung in-wook, daughter hair bun with a cleaner Top Model...Heo Min also has a shocking parenting act (finishing)

Gagwoman Heo Min was surprised by the unusual parenting style of Husband jung in-wook.On the 18th, iHQ Marriage is crazy, gag woman Heo Min and his Husband jung in-wook appeared.Heo Min left home early in the morning on the radio schedule, and his father-in-law, who helped with childcare, also had a dental appointment, so jung in-wook had to take care of the children alone.jung in-wook was the first to top Model on her daughter Ains hair buns; when she brought her hair straps, the figure of jung in-wook, who only looked at her cell phone, was curious.Looking at YouTube, looking for ways to tie hair: Ive never tied my hair, Heo Min explained.What jung in-wook, who studied on YouTube, brought in was a vacuum cleaner.Song Eun-yi was surprised, saying, I saw the video, but Ive never seen my dad. Heo Min said, I did not know I was tied up like that.
Gagwoman Heo Min was surprised by the unusual parenting style of Husband jung in-wook.On the 18th, iHQ Marriage is crazy, gag woman Heo Min and his Husband jung in-wook appeared.Heo Min left home early in the morning on the radio schedule, and his father-in-law, who helped with childcare, also had a dental appointment, so jung in-wook had to take care of the children alone.jung in-wook was the first to top Model on her daughter Ains hair buns; when she brought her hair straps, the figure of jung in-wook, who only looked at her cell phone, was curious.Looking at YouTube, looking for ways to tie hair: Ive never tied my hair, Heo Min explained.What jung in-wook, who studied on YouTube, brought in was a vacuum cleaner.Song Eun-yi was surprised, saying, I saw the video, but Ive never seen my dad. Heo Min said, I did not know I was tied up like that.

Gagwoman Heo Min was surprised by the unusual parenting style of Husband jung in-wook.

On the 18th, iHQ 'Marriage is crazy', gag woman Heo Min and his Husband jung in-wook appeared.

Heo Min left home early in the morning on the radio schedule, and his father-in-law, who helped with childcare, also had a dental appointment, so jung in-wook had to take care of the children alone.

jung in-wook was the first to Top Model on her daughter Ain's hair buns; when she brought her hair straps, the figure of jung in-wook, who only looked at her cell phone, was curious.

Looking at YouTube, looking for ways to tie hair: "I've never tied my hair," Heo Min explained. What jung in-wook, who studied on YouTube, brought in was a vacuum cleaner.

Song Eun-yi was surprised, saying, "I saw the video, but I've never seen my dad." Heo Min said, "I did not know I was tied up like that."