Hani "First Love is a Iron Chef triathlon Heo Min Ho player, still in touch" (TV Cultwo Show)

TV Cultwo Show Hani reveals First LoveOn SBS Power FM Dooshi Escape TV Cultwo Show, which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 31st, actresses Yoon Ji-yoon and Hani of the wave original drama Yu Reese Me Up (hereinafter referred to as Yumi Up) appeared as guests.Comedian Yoo Min-sang was joined as a special DJ.I still get in touch with First Love, Iron Chef triathlete Heo Min Ho, Hani said on the show.Heo Min Ho has appeared on JTBC Changda 2.I really liked Heo Min Ho so I threw a scarf, I sometimes get in touch these days, Hani explained.

TV Cultwo Show' Hani reveals First Love

On SBS Power FM 'Dooshi Escape TV Cultwo Show', which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 31st, actresses Yoon Ji-yoon and Hani of the wave original drama 'Yu Reese Me Up' (hereinafter referred to as 'Yumi Up') appeared as guests. Comedian Yoo Min-sang was joined as a special DJ.

"I still get in touch with First Love, Iron Chef triathlete Heo Min Ho," Hani said on the show. Heo Min Ho has appeared on JTBC 'Changda 2'.

"I really liked Heo Min Ho so I threw a scarf, I sometimes get in touch these days," Hani explained.