Heo Min, best friend Kim Min-kyung's birthday "Party's first time"

Comedian Heo Min left a genuine message for his friend Kim Min-kyungs birthday.Heo Min posted a message on his personal SNS on September 11th, Happy Birthday to my beloved Mingyeong sister.Heo Min said, You know I love you so much, but I am very upset because I can not do it with my birthday party in the 13 years we have known, but you know my heart.Finally, he said, Lets be more successful, happy, and healthy without pain.The photos list the photos Kim Min-kyung and Heo Min have taken together.There are various memories such as photographs taken in the same pajamas, photos of laughing with each other.

Comedian Heo Min left a genuine message for his friend Kim Min-kyung's birthday.

Heo Min posted a message on his personal SNS on September 11th, "Happy Birthday to my beloved Mingyeong sister."

Heo Min said, "You know I love you so much, but I am very upset because I can not do it with my birthday Party in the 13 years we have known, but you know my heart."

Finally, he said, "Let's be more successful, happy, and healthy without pain."

The photos list the photos Kim Min-kyung and Heo Min have taken together. There are various memories such as photographs taken in the same pajamas, photos of laughing with each other.