'Hurricane' Young Tak, I got another lottery number

Singer Young Tak picked up the lottery number again.TBS said on the 15th that Young Tak appeared on TBS FM Choi Il-gus Hurricane Radio.Young Tak has rallied a new song, Abalone Eats, which was released in a year, leading to a response from listeners.Young Tak was inspired by Lets go to see the stars of the goods.I like seafood, so I think it is seafood-oriented, and I borrowed it actively in lyrics and titles because the abalone was delicious, he said.I am so grateful that I have a love call from Mr. Wando, so I decided to go down to Wando once in a long time.Young Tak also corrected his ideal type. Young Tak once cited under 165cm, enterprising and positive women as ideal.When I look back, my girlfriends are only 165cm tall, but it is not so much to say that they are ideal, he said. I was embarrassed by the broadcast because I was talking about my ideal with Off the Record.Young Tak, who has been praised for his acting as a cameo in various dramas, said, I am receiving acting classes these days, but nothing has been decided.I often get in touch with Kim Eung-soo, but I get a lot of advice because I look pretty. He also said, I think it is hard to play a melodrama, and I want to play a villain or a cold-blooded role.Recently, Young Tak mentioned that four of the seven lottery numbers that he called at the request of fans on radio broadcasting were in line with the 1002th lottery winning number.Online communities and social network services (SNS) have also been flooded with certifications that they have won the 3rd and 4th prizes by purchasing a lotto with the number called by Young Tak.Young Tak said, Since then, there have been a lot of messages asking for lottery numbers. He also cited the number 14 at the request of fans to call the number today.Young Taks staff also appeared in surprise during the broadcast.I started working with Young Tak last year and Im so happy to be working with Young Tak, said the staff, who works as a stylist for Young Tak. I care a lot about the conditions of the staff and reflect a lot of opinions.Ill do everything I can to make you whine and make a good meal.

Singer Young Tak picked up the lottery number again.

TBS said on the 15th that Young Tak appeared on TBS FM 'Choi Il-gu's Hurricane Radio'. Young Tak has rallied a new song, Abalone Eats, which was released in a year, leading to a response from listeners.

Young Tak was inspired by "Let's go to see the stars" of the goods. "I like seafood, so I think it is seafood-oriented, and I borrowed it actively in lyrics and titles because the abalone was delicious," he said. “I am so grateful that I have a love call from Mr. Wando, so I decided to go down to Wando once in a long time.”

Young Tak also corrected his ideal type. Young Tak once cited "under 165cm, enterprising and positive women" as ideal. "When I look back, my girlfriends are only 165cm tall, but it is not so much to say that they are ideal," he said. "I was embarrassed by the broadcast because I was talking about my ideal with Off the Record."

Young Tak, who has been praised for his acting as a cameo in various dramas, said, "I am receiving acting classes these days, but nothing has been decided. I often get in touch with Kim Eung-soo, but I get a lot of advice because I look pretty.” He also said, "I think it is hard to play a melodrama, and I want to play a villain or a cold-blooded role."

Recently, Young Tak mentioned that four of the seven lottery numbers that he called at the request of fans on radio broadcasting were in line with the 1002th lottery winning number. Online communities and social network services (SNS) have also been flooded with certifications that they have won the 3rd and 4th prizes by purchasing a lotto with the number called by Young Tak.

Young Tak said, "Since then, there have been a lot of messages asking for lottery numbers." He also cited the number 14 at the request of fans to call the number today.

Young Tak's staff also appeared in surprise during the broadcast. “I started working with Young Tak last year and I’m so happy to be working with Young Tak,” said the staff, who works as a stylist for Young Tak. “I care a lot about the conditions of the staff and reflect a lot of opinions. I’ll do everything I can to make you whine and make a good meal.”