GABEE, 'Tears' to hear from heart...Oh Eun Young, 'Adult ADHD'

Seoul = = Gold Counselor Dancer GABEE shed tears after hearing her mothers heartDancer GABEE of Dance Crewe Lachica expressed his troubles in the channel A entertainment program Oh Eun Youngs Golden Counseling Center (Gold Counseling Center), which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 11th, suspecting adult ADHD (attention deficit hyperactivity disorder).GABEE said, Is it adult ADHD? And said, My head is blurred and I can not concentrate, and I am thinking, but I think someone is erasing.In addition, I was confident that I had a speech mistake in the impulsive personality.GABEE spoke about what faced criticism in Street Dance Girls The Fighter by unilaterally defending Dance Crewe Clue, who was pointed out by viewers for her non-manner competition.GABEE reflected on his mistake, saying, I only saw the children, I think I was hurt, I did not think it was wide.Oh Eun Young, who continued to consult GABEE, said, It is right to have a problem of attention, GABEE said, diagnosing that adult ADHD seems to be right.But it is important whether it has lasted since childhood.Oh Eun Young said, The child is not trying to upset the mother on purpose, but it is still less mature and inexperienced, it is growing. Children suffering from ADHD suffer from a lot of conflicts with their parents because their brain development rate is slower than other children.In addition, Oh Eun Young said, I think that I deliberately do repeated behavior every day, ADHD is a different problem from intelligence.On this day, GABEE always supported himself and made a surprise phone call with Confessions and mother as the driving force of his mother who raised his self-esteem.GABEEs mother expressed her affection for GABEE, saying, GABEE has been good since she was a child.My mother said, GABEE was a little difficult when I was a child, I am sorry that I did not take care of it well, but I am so grateful that I was so great.I had to talk while I was struggling, but I am sorry now, GABEE added to the crying mothers voice, adding that she was saddened by tears.Oh Eun Young has urged GABEE to actively treat adult ADHD.Oh Eun Young introduces the stages of adult ADHD treatment, such as recognizing problems, trying to overcome them by themselves, finding a hospital and finding the exact condition, and added, Pharmacology is also helpful if it affects daily life.Oh Eun Young praised GABEE, who was honestly worried about his symptoms, and cheered, GABEE is a step in recognizing the problem, and half has already solved it.On the other hand, Channel A Oh Eun Youngs Gold Counseling Center is from 0 to 100 years old!It is a national mental care program of Oh Eun Young, a national mentor (leader) who solves various troubles together, and broadcasts every Friday at 9:30 pm.

Seoul = = 'Gold Counselor' Dancer GABEE shed tears after hearing her mother's heart

Dancer GABEE of Dance Crewe Lachica expressed his troubles in the channel A entertainment program "Oh Eun Young's Golden Counseling Center" ('Gold Counseling Center'), which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 11th, suspecting adult ADHD (attention deficit hyperactivity disorder).

GABEE said, "Is it adult ADHD?" And said, "My head is blurred and I can not concentrate," and "I am thinking, but I think someone is erasing." In addition, I was confident that I had a speech mistake in the impulsive personality.

GABEE spoke about what faced criticism in "Street Dance Girls The Fighter" by unilaterally defending Dance Crewe Clue, who was pointed out by viewers for her non-manner competition. GABEE reflected on his mistake, saying, "I only saw the children, I think I was hurt, I did not think it was wide."

Oh Eun Young, who continued to consult GABEE, said, "It is right to have a problem of attention," GABEE said, diagnosing that adult ADHD seems to be right. But it is important whether it has lasted since childhood. Oh Eun Young said, "The child is not trying to upset the mother on purpose, but it is still less mature and inexperienced, it is growing." Children suffering from ADHD suffer from a lot of conflicts with their parents because their brain development rate is slower than other children. In addition, Oh Eun Young said, "I think that I deliberately do repeated behavior every day, ADHD is a different problem from intelligence."

On this day, GABEE always supported himself and made a surprise phone call with Confessions and mother as the driving force of his mother who raised his self-esteem. GABEE's mother expressed her affection for GABEE, saying, "GABEE has been good since she was a child." My mother said, "GABEE was a little difficult when I was a child, I am sorry that I did not take care of it well, but I am so grateful that I was so great." "I had to talk while I was struggling, but I am sorry now," GABEE added to the crying mother's voice, adding that she was saddened by tears.

Oh Eun Young has urged GABEE to actively treat adult ADHD. Oh Eun Young introduces the stages of adult ADHD treatment, such as recognizing problems, trying to overcome them by themselves, finding a hospital and finding the exact condition, and added, "Pharmacology is also helpful if it affects daily life." Oh Eun Young praised GABEE, who was honestly worried about his symptoms, and cheered, "GABEE is a step in recognizing the problem, and half has already solved it."

On the other hand, Channel A 'Oh Eun Young's Gold Counseling Center' is from 0 to 100 years old! It is a national mental care program of Oh Eun Young, a national mentor (leader) who solves various troubles together, and broadcasts every Friday at 9:30 pm.