"A man 18 years old, sold for 20,000 won...and had a child." The story of a North Korean defector

Seoul = = Attack on Titans grandmother gave a hearty Tuesday night, conveying a variety of sharp stone fastball solutions from warm comfort to heart.On Channel S Attack on Titans Half a Years Eve, Zombie 2: The Dead Are Amon Us or Zombie 2: The Dead Are Amon Us choreographer Jeon Young and his colleague and actor Han Seong-su said, The New and Strong Zombie 2: The Dead are Am I want to make the long Us, but I am worried about depletion of ideas. From the movie Busan to the drama Happyness, Kingdom 2, My School is Now, K-Zombie 2: The Dead are Among Us Master Jeon Young is writing the history of the water, and the Zombie 2: The Dead are Among Us Master Jeon Young shows the different Zombie 2: The Dead are Among Us cries and body movements The Halmaids have been given a new world called Zombie 2: The Dead Are Amon Us Acting.Park Jung-soo said, Pretty Zombie 2: Does The Dead Are Among Us Have It?He also presented a new idea to Jeon Young, showing off his elegance with a gesture similar to Korean dance.Han Seong-su revealed his troubles, saying, Zombie 2: The Dead are Among Us has a burden of not being imprinted only as a professional actor.Park Jung-soo advised, You can be the best in any field.Kim Young-ok said, Oh Young-soo, who received the Golden Gloves Best Supporting Actor for Squid Game, envied me.Despite his long obscurity, he had a role to play, and the foreigners were impressed by his Acting, and he had no choice but to do it himself, not knowing when the opportunity would come.I want to say try, said Na Moon-hee, who also cheered the two, saying, If you do your best in a fun place, you will get a big harvest. Actor Go Eun-ah said, I was treated like a hogu, whether it seemed to be easy for the people I believed in.When the Halmads wondered what Go Eun-ahs relationship was like, Go Eun-ah said: I dont have an entertainer colleague.I was the only friend after my debut, and after I was betrayed by my trusted sister, I organized my entertainment colleagues in order to see how I would meet. Go Eun-ah also confided in the fact that his nickname was  wallet from friends who became close friends after becoming an adult. When I was off work, I did not contact him.Im worried about whether or not Ill be contacted, he added.Park Jung-soo was saddened by the fact that he had a lot of problems with himself in Go Eun-ah, who is still swinging by Friends, and Kim Young-ok also said, It comes down to how I behave.However, Go Eun-ah said, If you meet a man Friend, you will give me pocket money. My brother, who was really close, lent 30 million won because he was dead, but he did not receive it for more than 10 years.Park Jung-soo said, I have been out of my way a lot, but I have to do everything I can to visit a lawyer.Na Moon-hee said, If you are going to break up because of money, you should be able to break up.You should grow up your heart, Kim Young-ok said. Life is not a life for others, so everyone is lonely. Do not be afraid of parting.On the hard but heartfelt advice of the Halmads, Go Eun-ah was beaming and comforted for the time he had been struggling with because of people.The next female story of the 20s appeared, I live under the supervision of four police officers.I want to get out of the surveillance, he said, surprised the grandmothers, but the police were parents and pro-brothers, and the grandmothers swept away their surprised minds.The storyteller accused the police family of finding out even if they hide their love affair by using their job, saying that all of their families can not see them with men.Even the narrator was independent, joining the army to escape surveillance, but he was not free because of his parents who continued to suspect and his brother who spyed on SNS and reported to his parents.In a story that said he had not yet had a candid conversation with his parents, Park Jung-soo advised, I would like to have a conversation with my parents honestly.I am going to show you a fair and fair way when I can seriously show you to my parents because I am in a healthy relationship. The grandmothers were against the frank and cool charm of the story.Finally, a 13-year-old mother, a storyteller, appeared and said, I have been living a life that can not control anger since I was sold for 20,000 won.The North Korean storyteller, who lived in a flower swallow and went to China to tell the broker that he could make money if he went to China, but eventually he was trafficked and lived with an 18-year-old man and had a child.The story was eventually run away to Korea with the child, but it was difficult to control the emotions, such as suffering from depression and pouring out rants to the child.Kim Young-ok said, I am still young and growing, so it changes quickly.If you express your continued love, your child will know. Na Moon-hee suggested a new way to solve the anger, saying, When I want to be angry with my child, I want to open up my mind as if I were talking about it alone.The story, which shed tears of sorry for her son, carefully conveyed her heart to her son thanks to advice, and was comforted by her grandmothers.Attack on Titans Halmanial talk, which is a taste sniper of the MZ generation, is broadcast every Tuesday at 8:30 pm on Channel S.

Seoul = = 'Attack on Titan's grandmother' gave a hearty Tuesday night, conveying a variety of sharp stone fastball solutions from warm comfort to heart.

On Channel S 'Attack on Titan's Half a Year's Eve, Zombie 2: The Dead Are Amon Us or Zombie 2: The Dead Are Amon Us choreographer Jeon Young and his colleague and actor Han Seong-su said, "The New and Strong Zombie 2: The Dead are Am I want to make the long Us, but I am worried about depletion of ideas. "

From the movie 'Busan' to the drama 'Happyness', 'Kingdom 2', 'My School is Now', K-Zombie 2: The Dead are Among Us Master Jeon Young is writing the history of the water, and the Zombie 2: The Dead are Among Us Master Jeon Young shows the different Zombie 2: The Dead are Among Us' cries and body movements The Halmaids have been given a new world called Zombie 2: The Dead Are Amon Us Acting. Park Jung-soo said, "Pretty Zombie 2: Does The Dead Are Among Us Have It? "He also presented a new idea to Jeon Young, showing off his elegance with a gesture similar to Korean dance.

Han Seong-su revealed his troubles, saying, "Zombie 2: The Dead are Among Us has a burden of not being imprinted only as a professional actor." Park Jung-soo advised, "You can be the best in any field." Kim Young-ok said, "Oh Young-soo, who received the Golden Gloves Best Supporting Actor for 'Squid Game', envied me. Despite his long obscurity, he had a role to play, and the foreigners were impressed by his Acting, and he had no choice but to do it himself, not knowing when the opportunity would come. I want to say try, "said Na Moon-hee, who also cheered the two, saying," If you do your best in a fun place, you will get a big harvest. "

Actor Go Eun-ah said, "I was treated like a hogu, whether it seemed to be easy for the people I believed in." When the Halmads wondered what Go Eun-ah's relationship was like, Go Eun-ah said: "I don't have an entertainer colleague. I was the only Friend after my debut, and after I was betrayed by my trusted sister, I organized my entertainment colleagues in order to see how I would meet. "

Go Eun-ah also confided in the fact that his nickname was " wallet" from Friends who became close Friends after becoming an adult. "When I was off work, I did not contact him. I'm worried about whether or not I'll be contacted," he added. Park Jung-soo was saddened by the fact that he had "a lot of problems with himself" in Go Eun-ah, who is still swinging by Friends, and Kim Young-ok also said, "It comes down to how I behave."

However, Go Eun-ah said, "If you meet a man Friend, you will give me pocket money." "My brother, who was really close, lent 30 million won because he was 'dead', but he did not receive it for more than 10 years." Park Jung-soo said, "I have been out of my way a lot, but I have to do everything I can to visit a lawyer." Na Moon-hee said, "If you are going to break up because of money, you should be able to break up. "You should grow up your heart," Kim Young-ok said. "Life is not a life for others, so everyone is lonely. Do not be afraid of parting." On the hard but heartfelt advice of the Halmads, Go Eun-ah was beaming and comforted for the time he had been struggling with because of people.

The next female story of the 20s appeared, "I live under the supervision of four police officers. I want to get out of the surveillance, "he said, surprised the grandmothers, but the police were parents and pro-brothers, and the grandmothers swept away their surprised minds. The storyteller accused the police family of finding out even if they hide their love affair by using their job, saying that all of their families can not see them with men. Even the narrator was independent, joining the army to escape surveillance, but he was not free because of his parents who continued to suspect and his brother who spyed on SNS and reported to his parents.

In a story that said he had not yet had a candid conversation with his parents, Park Jung-soo advised, "I would like to have a conversation with my parents honestly." I am going to show you a fair and fair way when I can seriously show you to my parents because I am in a healthy relationship. "The grandmothers were against the frank and cool charm of the story.

Finally, a 13-year-old mother, a storyteller, appeared and said, "I have been living a life that can not control anger since I was sold for 20,000 won." The North Korean storyteller, who lived in a flower swallow and went to China to tell the broker that he could make money if he went to China, but eventually he was trafficked and lived with an 18-year-old man and had a child. The story was eventually run away to Korea with the child, but it was difficult to control the emotions, such as suffering from depression and pouring out rants to the child.

Kim Young-ok said, "I am still young and growing, so it changes quickly. If you express your continued love, your child will know. " Na Moon-hee suggested a new way to solve the anger, saying, "When I want to be angry with my child, I want to open up my mind as if I were talking about it alone." The story, which shed tears of sorry for her son, carefully conveyed her heart to her son thanks to advice, and was comforted by her grandmothers.

'Attack on Titan's Halmanial' talk, which is a taste sniper of the MZ generation, is broadcast every Tuesday at 8:30 pm on Channel S.