Han Go-eun, Go Doo-shim tears in heart..."My dear daughter Go Eun-ah" ('Go Doo-shim likes it')

Actor Han Go-eun meets Go Doo-shim and tearsOn the 10th, LG Hello Vision and Channel A co-produced Moms Travel Go Doo-shim is good, Incheon will show Han Go-eun, who is tearful with the surprise event of Go Doo-shim.In a recent Go Doo-shim is good recording, Go Doo-shim invited Actor Han Go-eun, who has been in a relationship for 18 years since she appeared as a mother and daughter in Drama Beautiful than Flowers in 2004 as an Incheon Travelmate.At the time of the shooting of Drama, Go Doo-shim was like a real mother, so the two people boast of speciality so that an anecdote that Han Go-eun followed Mom, Mom was told.Four years ago, he appeared in an entertainment program and still showed a affectionate appearance reminiscent of a real mother and daughter.I met again after a long time and traveled together, and I poured out a lot of deep stories that I did not disclose on the air.Han Go-eun, who ate a red bean paste that reproduced the taste 100 years ago in search of a cafe on the street of the port where the modern architectural cultural heritage was preserved, said, The deceased Mother loved red bean paste.I think of my mother when I see the red bean paste. Go Doo-shim comforted Han Go-eun, saying, How hard was it for me to leave my mother in the sky and empty emptiness?Han Go-eun said, I want to act on the secret of roasting anchovy that I wrapped when I met last time.My husband said that he could not see such delicious anchovy fried, Go Doo-shim said, Call me when you are free and just come to my house.Can not you do that? He said, giving a warmness like his mother.Travels white rice was a great limited dinner place in Songdo.Go Doo-shim prepared a surprise birthday party for Han Go-eun, who was on the day of Travel on March 10th, without knowing the production team.Go Doo-shim showed his sincerity in boiling the early morning Jeju Island sea bream soup and putting it in a thermos bottle.Han Go-eun poured tears of emotion as he presented a cake with the words Happy Birthday to my precious daughter Go Eun-ah and a hat with a hand knit on his hand letter.Han Go-eun said, I was tired enough to have a urticaria on my face due to recent drama shooting, so I was in a mess every day, but today is really an oasis day.In addition, on this day, various attractions will be revealed from Go Doo-shim and Han Go-euns Kyungsung Fashion Show at the opening of the Incheon Opening Road, and the experience of duck boats in Songdo, the future city at sunset.Travel story Moms Travel Go Doo-shim is good to meet the romance of mothers who need freedom and healing.The Incheon time Travel, which left with Han Go-eun, will air at 7:50 p.m. on the 10th.
Actor Han Go-eun meets Go Doo-shim and tearsOn the 10th, LG Hello Vision and Channel A co-produced Moms Travel Go Doo-shim is good, Incheon will show Han Go-eun, who is tearful with the surprise event of Go Doo-shim.In a recent Go Doo-shim is good recording, Go Doo-shim invited Actor Han Go-eun, who has been in a relationship for 18 years since she appeared as a mother and daughter in Drama Beautiful than Flowers in 2004 as an Incheon Travelmate.At the time of the shooting of Drama, Go Doo-shim was like a real mother, so the two people boast of speciality so that an anecdote that Han Go-eun followed Mom, Mom was told.Four years ago, he appeared in an entertainment program and still showed a affectionate appearance reminiscent of a real mother and daughter.I met again after a long time and traveled together, and I poured out a lot of deep stories that I did not disclose on the air.Han Go-eun, who ate a red bean paste that reproduced the taste 100 years ago in search of a cafe on the street of the port where the modern architectural cultural heritage was preserved, said, The deceased Mother loved red bean paste.I think of my mother when I see the red bean paste. Go Doo-shim comforted Han Go-eun, saying, How hard was it for me to leave my mother in the sky and empty emptiness?Han Go-eun said, I want to act on the secret of roasting anchovy that I wrapped when I met last time.My husband said that he could not see such delicious anchovy fried, Go Doo-shim said, Call me when you are free and just come to my house.Can not you do that? He said, giving a warmness like his mother.Travels white rice was a great limited dinner place in Songdo.Go Doo-shim prepared a surprise birthday party for Han Go-eun, who was on the day of Travel on March 10th, without knowing the production team.Go Doo-shim showed his sincerity in boiling the early morning Jeju Island sea bream soup and putting it in a thermos bottle.Han Go-eun poured tears of emotion as he presented a cake with the words Happy Birthday to my precious daughter Go Eun-ah and a hat with a hand knit on his hand letter.Han Go-eun said, I was tired enough to have a urticaria on my face due to recent drama shooting, so I was in a mess every day, but today is really an oasis day.In addition, on this day, various attractions will be revealed from Go Doo-shim and Han Go-euns Kyungsung Fashion Show at the opening of the Incheon Opening Road, and the experience of duck boats in Songdo, the future city at sunset.Travel story Moms Travel Go Doo-shim is good to meet the romance of mothers who need freedom and healing.The Incheon time Travel, which left with Han Go-eun, will air at 7:50 p.m. on the 10th.

Actor Han Go-eun meets Go Doo-shim and tears

On the 10th, LG Hello Vision and Channel A co-produced 'Mom's Travel Go Doo-shim is good', Incheon will show Han Go-eun, who is tearful with the surprise event of Go Doo-shim.

In a recent "Go Doo-shim is good" recording, Go Doo-shim invited Actor Han Go-eun, who has been in a relationship for 18 years since she appeared as a Mother and daughter in Drama 'Beautiful than Flowers' in 2004 as an Incheon Travelmate. At the time of the shooting of Drama, Go Doo-shim was like a real Mother, so the two people boast of speciality so that an anecdote that Han Go-eun followed "Mom, Mom" was told. Four years ago, he appeared in an entertainment program and still showed a affectionate appearance reminiscent of a real Mother and daughter. I met again after a long time and Traveled together, and I poured out a lot of deep stories that I did not disclose on the air.

Han Go-eun, who ate a red bean paste that reproduced the taste 100 years ago in search of a cafe on the street of the port where the modern architectural cultural heritage was preserved, said, "The deceased Mother loved red bean paste. I think of my Mother when I see the red bean paste. " Go Doo-shim comforted Han Go-eun, saying, "How hard was it for me to leave my Mother in the sky and empty emptiness?"

Han Go-eun said, "I want to act on the secret of roasting anchovy that I wrapped when I met last time. My husband said that he could not see such delicious anchovy fried, "Go Doo-shim said," Call me when you are free and just come to my house. Can not you do that? "He said, giving a warmness like his Mother.

Travel's white rice was a great limited dinner place in Songdo. Go Doo-shim prepared a surprise birthday party for Han Go-eun, who was on the day of Travel on March 10th, without knowing the production team. Go Doo-shim showed his sincerity in boiling the early morning Jeju Island sea bream soup and putting it in a thermos bottle. Han Go-eun poured tears of emotion as he presented a cake with the words "Happy Birthday to my precious daughter Go Eun-ah" and a hat with a hand knit on his hand letter.

Han Go-eun said, "I was tired enough to have a urticaria on my face due to recent Drama shooting, so I was in a mess every day, but today is really an oasis day."

In addition, on this day, various attractions will be revealed from Go Doo-shim and Han Go-eun's Kyungsung Fashion Show at the opening of the Incheon Opening Road, and the experience of duck boats in Songdo, the future city at sunset.

Travel story 'Mom's Travel Go Doo-shim is good' to meet the romance of Mothers who need freedom and healing. The Incheon time Travel, which left with Han Go-eun, will air at 7:50 p.m. on the 10th.