Go Eun-ah confesses aftereffects of 14kg loss "looks expression-splendid" (Radio Star)

Broadcaster Go Eun-ah mentioned the impression of being more sensitive due to the aftermath of a 14kg loss.MBC entertainment Radio Star (hereinafter referred to as Radio Star), which was broadcast on April 6, 763 times, Save me!Money special feature featured Park Jong-bok, Yeosder, Go Eun-ah, and Sleepy as guests.On the day, Go Eun-ah said that complaints were running around after the last appearance.Asked what kind of complaint Go Eun-ah said, I thought I would be as good as you saw in YouTube, but I could not.I was originally (honestly hairy) Bang Hyo-jin, but if I sit with my makeup strangely, I pretend to be Go Eun-ah.  About Her Brother monitors and does not see until the end, he said.I think I can only show you 10-15% of YouTube on air, I wish I could come out a little more, Go Eun-ah said.After the diet, the subscribers complained, I lost weight and I was like About Her Brother at some point.He said he knew at some point that our subscribers farts were less loving to her.In the old video, I was cute and lovely even if I was bad because I was plump, but my sister said that she lost too much weight and all the expressions seemed so bad.
Broadcaster Go Eun-ah mentioned the impression of being more sensitive due to the aftermath of a 14kg loss.MBC entertainment Radio Star (hereinafter referred to as Radio Star), which was broadcast on April 6, 763 times, Save me!Money special feature featured Park Jong-bok, Yeosder, Go Eun-ah, and Sleepy as guests.On the day, Go Eun-ah said that complaints were running around after the last appearance.Asked what kind of complaint Go Eun-ah said, I thought I would be as good as you saw in YouTube, but I could not.I was originally (honestly hairy) Bang Hyo-jin, but if I sit with my makeup strangely, I pretend to be Go Eun-ah.  About Her Brother monitors and does not see until the end, he said.I think I can only show you 10-15% of YouTube on air, I wish I could come out a little more, Go Eun-ah said.After the diet, the subscribers complained, I lost weight and I was like About Her Brother at some point.He said he knew at some point that our subscribers farts were less loving to her.In the old video, I was cute and lovely even if I was bad because I was plump, but my sister said that she lost too much weight and all the expressions seemed so bad.

Broadcaster Go Eun-ah mentioned the impression of being more sensitive due to the aftermath of a 14kg loss.

MBC entertainment "Radio Star" (hereinafter referred to as "Radio Star"), which was broadcast on April 6, 763 times, "Save me! Money 'special feature featured Park Jong-bok, Yeosder, Go Eun-ah, and Sleepy as guests.

On the day, Go Eun-ah said that complaints were running around after the last appearance. Asked what kind of complaint Go Eun-ah said, "I thought I would be as good as you saw in YouTube, but I could not. I was originally (honestly hairy) Bang Hyo-jin, but if I sit with my makeup strangely, I pretend to be Go Eun-ah. "" About Her Brother monitors and does not see until the end, "he said.

"I think I can only show you 10-15% of YouTube on air, I wish I could come out a little more," Go Eun-ah said.

After the diet, the subscribers complained, "I lost weight and I was like About Her Brother at some point. He said he knew at some point that our subscribers' farts were less loving to her. In the old video, I was cute and lovely even if I was bad because I was plump, but my sister said that she lost too much weight and all the expressions seemed so bad.