The late Shin Hae-cheol family Jeju-si is revealed. The same daughter and son look

Seoul = = The Jeju Sali of the late Shin Hae-cheol family was revealed at the Capitalist School.KBS 2TV Capitalism School, which was broadcasted on the afternoon of the 31st, showed the longing for the father by appearing Shin Hae-yeon, the daughter of Shin Hae-cheol, and Shin Dong-won.The two brothers and sisters focused their attention on the same day as Shin Hae-cheol.On this day, Shin Hae-cheols wife, Yoon Won-hee, daughter Hae-yang, and son Dongwons Jeju-gun were included.Yoon Won-hee, who majored in India in the United States and has worked for a global financial company, taught children the Indian terminology. Yoon Won-hee said he tried to instill the idea of ​​India in children, saying, Before marriage, I thought I should prepare for lymph cancer and thyroid cancer.Host Hong Jin-kyung also said, I was sick and cancer. Once my body is sick, I will teach what my child needs when I am alone when I am not in the world.Yoon Won-heehi said, I thought, What level should I tell you about the house India?On the same day, Shin Hae-cheols family was also shown to visit the mausoleum of Shin Hae-cheol. The unusual mausoleum in the form of a pyramid was designed by his daughter, Shin Hae-yeon.Ha Yeon-yang said, I picked up the crayons on the spot because I made my fathers tombstone. The design became an eternal haven for Shin Hae-cheol.My family is doing well in Jeju Island now, I want to remember on a rainy day and come to play often in the future, said Hae Yeon Yang in front of his fathers mausoleum.There are three more close in the same pain, said Yoon Won-hee.We have a positive view that children know only what they think because of the nature of our country, and that we can grow more through capitalist schools, said Yutuber Shuka, who appeared as an India expert.Hyun Joo-yeops two sons, Jun Hee-gun and Jun-wook, were surprised to see the 16-person beef meal. Hyun-youngs daughter, Choi Dae-eun, was surprised by the start of the stock at the age of seven.Meanwhile, KBS 2TV Capitalism School is a new concept India observation entertainment that observes the life of the teenage india, informs the survival of capitalism, and even donates the proceeds from the education.It was first broadcast on the afternoon of January 31, and the second episode will air on February 1.

Seoul = = The Jeju Sali of the late Shin Hae-cheol family was revealed at the 'Capitalist School'.

KBS 2TV 'Capitalism School', which was broadcasted on the afternoon of the 31st, showed the longing for the father by appearing Shin Hae-yeon, the daughter of Shin Hae-cheol, and Shin Dong-won. The two brothers and sisters focused their attention on the same day as Shin Hae-cheol.

On this day, Shin Hae-cheol's wife, Yoon Won-hee, daughter Hae-yang, and son Dongwon's Jeju-gun were included. Yoon Won-hee, who majored in India in the United States and has worked for a global financial company, taught children the Indian terminology. Yoon Won-hee said he tried to instill the idea of ​​India in children, saying, "Before marriage, I thought I should prepare for lymph cancer and thyroid cancer."

Host Hong Jin-kyung also said, "I was sick and cancer. Once my body is sick, I will teach what my child needs when I am alone when I am not in the world." Yoon Won-heehi said, "I thought, "What level should I tell you about the house India?"

On the same day, Shin Hae-cheol's family was also shown to visit the mausoleum of Shin Hae-cheol. The unusual mausoleum in the form of a pyramid was designed by his daughter, Shin Hae-yeon. Ha Yeon-yang said, "I picked up the crayons on the spot because I made my father's tombstone." The design became an eternal haven for Shin Hae-cheol.

"My family is doing well in Jeju Island now, I want to remember on a rainy day and come to play often in the future," said Hae Yeon Yang in front of his father's mausoleum. "There are three more close in the same pain," said Yoon Won-hee. "We have a positive view that children know only what they think because of the nature of our country, and that we can grow more through capitalist schools," said Yutuber Shuka, who appeared as an India expert.

Hyun Joo-yeop's two sons, Jun Hee-gun and Jun-wook, were surprised to see the 16-person beef meal. Hyun-young's daughter, Choi Dae-eun, was surprised by the start of the stock at the age of seven.

Meanwhile, KBS 2TV 'Capitalism School' is a new concept India observation entertainment that observes the life of the teenage India, informs the survival of capitalism, and even donates the proceeds from the education. It was first broadcast on the afternoon of January 31, and the second episode will air on February 1.