Shin Ji, a face that gets smaller and smaller...is it a sleek jawline CG?

Group Koyote Shin Ji told the daily routine.Shin Ji posted a picture on his 12th day with an article entitled I was a little tired from the morning because I lacked sleep, but I could not think of a huge gift.In the open photo, Shin Ji received a gift big enough to cover the upper body.On the other hand, Shin Ji is in charge of MBC standard FM Jung Jun Ha, Shin Jis single bungle show.Photo: Shin Ji SNS

Group Koyote Shin Ji told the daily routine.

Shin Ji posted a picture on his 12th day with an article entitled "I was a little tired from the morning because I lacked sleep, but I could not think of a huge gift".

In the open photo, Shin Ji received a gift big enough to cover the upper body.

On the other hand, Shin Ji is in charge of MBC standard FM 'Jung Jun Ha, Shin Ji's single bungle show'.

Photo: Shin Ji SNS