Donga "A Famous Singer and an Ivy Hello, My Dolly Girlfriend, Frustrated and Returned and Winded" (TV Cultwo Show)

The former GFriend, whom Donga met before her debut, confided in having an affair with a famous singer.On the 11th SBS Dooshi Escape TV Cultwo Show, he was with special DJ Park Sung-Kwang.On this day, I talked with Donga through the handsome situation corner.Park Sung-Kwang said, I thought it was 7 am until last year, but it was 7 pm.I just didnt change much, he said.I have seen a lot of love when I was dating my wife, Isol, he said. Its much better than me, its brighter. Im good, but my wifes owner is much better.So he told me that I should not fall apart. My wife could fall away from me, but I told her to stay. Donga said he did not see the owner, but had seen the Taro with Koyote members, who said: Jongmin has an emperor and Shinji has a queen card.But I came out of the rower, and in the meantime, I was told to go to my work safely. Kim Tae-kyun and Park Sung-Kwang emphasized the importance of Donga in Koyote, saying, I can not go if I do not row and What if the boat goes to the mountain.When the story of the owner of the house and the landlord was introduced, Donga also had experience with the owner of the house several times. I had done the house construction in the Shinchon house, and there was a person who left the house as it was in the place.One listener told the story that his brother and GFriend, who were in love counseling, had a breakup with their child.Donga also said he had this experience, and that former Hello, My Dolly Girlfriend, had an affair with a celebrity, he said: My GFriend has had an affair with other celebrities.I called him. He was famous and popular, so I met him for a long time and asked him to help me keep meeting him.I am angry that I am cheating, but I said I would protect him, but he did not like him. But the man was a flirt, and I got caught kissing another friend of my GFriend, so GFriend was overwhelmed and came back to me, he added.However, if I received the GFriend back, I received the surrounding torch that I would do well for Donga, but it was revealed that I had an affair with my close brother again.I made my debut and met (with Hello, My Dolly Girlfriend and the cheating entertainer) and I was forced to say hello because I was a rookie.But I was so angry when I said, Oh, you know me, you met your GFriend.Kim Tae-kyun and Park Sung-Kwang were also angry at the brazen man manner.The former GFriend and the entertainer who had an affair at the time are singers with famous hits, and they are not often seen recently.

The former GFriend, whom Donga met before her debut, confided in having an affair with a famous singer.

On the 11th SBS 'Dooshi Escape TV Cultwo Show', he was with special DJ Park Sung-Kwang. On this day, I talked with Donga through the "handsome situation" corner.

Park Sung-Kwang said, "I thought it was 7 am until last year, but it was 7 pm. I just didn't change much," he said.

"I have seen a lot of love when I was dating my wife, Isol," he said. "It's much better than me, it's brighter. I'm good, but my wife's owner is much better. So he told me that I should not fall apart. My wife could fall away from me, but I told her to stay. "

Donga said he did not see the owner, but had seen the Taro with Koyote members, who said: "Jongmin has an emperor and Shinji has a queen card. But I came out of the rower, and in the meantime, I was told to go to my work safely. " Kim Tae-kyun and Park Sung-Kwang emphasized the importance of Donga in Koyote, saying, "I can not go if I do not row" and "What if the boat goes to the mountain."

When the story of the owner of the house and the landlord was introduced, Donga also had experience with the owner of the house several times. "I had done the house construction in the Shinchon house, and there was a person who left the house as it was in the place."

One listener told the story that his brother and GFriend, who were in love counseling, had a breakup with their child. Donga also said he had this experience, and that former Hello, My Dolly Girlfriend, had an affair with a celebrity, he said: "My GFriend has had an affair with other celebrities. I called him. He was famous and popular, so I met him for a long time and asked him to help me keep meeting him. I am angry that I am cheating, but I said I would protect him, but he did not like him. "

"But the man was a flirt, and I got caught kissing another friend of my GFriend, so GFriend was overwhelmed and came back to me," he added. However, if I received the GFriend back, I received the surrounding torch that I would do well for Donga, but it was revealed that I had an affair with my close brother again.

"I made my debut and met (with Hello, My Dolly Girlfriend and the cheating entertainer) and I was forced to say hello because I was a rookie. But I was so angry when I said, 'Oh, you know me, you met your GFriend.' Kim Tae-kyun and Park Sung-Kwang were also angry at the brazen man manner.

The former GFriend and the entertainer who had an affair at the time are singers with famous hits, and they are not often seen recently.