Shin Ji, grunting, anger...torn to the head and escapes the soul

Group Koyote Shin Ji even tore at his head what he didnt like.Shin Ji posted a picture on his SNS on the 18th, saying, Im tearing my head off.In the photo, Shin Ji looks angry at what he didnt like in the recording studio: Shin Ji, who seems angry at himself.Shin Ji was angry at himself, saying, The soul escape and The god Gral appeared. In the image of Shin Ji, who became a sporadic, Jang Young-ran cheered, I have torn my head and it is pretty.On the other hand, Shin Ji appeared on TV Chosun Singer for Tomorrow.

Group Koyote Shin Ji even tore at his head what he didn't like.

Shin Ji posted a picture on his SNS on the 18th, saying, "I'm tearing my head off."

In the photo, Shin Ji looks angry at what he didn't like in the recording studio: Shin Ji, who seems angry at himself.

Shin Ji was angry at himself, saying, "The soul escape" and "The god Gral appeared." In the image of Shin Ji, who became a sporadic, Jang Young-ran cheered, "I have torn my head and it is pretty."

On the other hand, Shin Ji appeared on TV Chosun 'Singer for Tomorrow'.