Real estate expert Park Jong-bok "Buy 10 billion buildings in Samseong-dong after 'All The Butlers' appearance"

Park Jong-bok, a real estate investment expert, said he had bought an additional 10 billion won building.In SBS All The Butlers broadcast on January 16, four investment experts Park Jong-bok, Kim Dong-hwan, Jeon Won-ju and Kim Seung-ju appeared.Park Jong-bok said, There is something that changed after recording. There is one more addition to the safe.Previously, Park Jong-bok released his right to register six buildings in the safe at All The Butlers.He said, After recording, I bought 10 billion won building in Samseong-dong. He envied me, saying, I do not want to do this.I was surprised that I was thinking about 10 billion won, he said.

Park Jong-bok, a real estate investment expert, said he had bought an additional 10 billion won building.

In SBS 'All The Butlers' broadcast on January 16, four investment experts Park Jong-bok, Kim Dong-hwan, Jeon Won-ju and Kim Seung-ju appeared.

Park Jong-bok said, "There is something that changed after recording. There is one more addition to the safe." Previously, Park Jong-bok released his right to register six buildings in the safe at 'All The Butlers'.

He said, "After recording, I bought 10 billion won building in Samseong-dong." He envied me, saying, "I do not want to do this."

"I was surprised that I was thinking about 10 billion won," he said.