Husband "Why I Didn't Bring Pocket" Sneaking His Wife's Kidney (Surprise)

The love affair was introduced to the whole of the terrible incident, which was the perpetrator who secretly removed his wifes kidney.MBCs Mystic TV: Surprise broadcast on January 9 featured an episode of Her Husbands The Secret Life of Pets.In the open story, the husband prayed in Cathedral for his wifes health, and then said, Let me make a lot of money.My husband, who returned home, said, I am going to play two jobs in the future.My wife also boasted a good couple of gold, waiting for her husband to play two jobs all night while she was sick.But all this was a directing: her husband had been playing all night, pretending to be faithful only to his wife.I was continuing The Secret Life of Pets, which hid the companys cut, moved to Friends house, and only played gambling.In the meantime, my wife learned that her husband had lost his job through her brother, and her health began to deteriorate due to her husbands worries.After the gambling, the husband again found Cathedral and sent a morning Mass certification shot to his wife.The father-in-law, who saw the figure, said, My daughter, who raised her affectionately, brought the same guy as when I was young.But rather than write for his wife, his husband took a precious money and walked back to the gambling house.In the meantime, my wife finally noticed that her husband was not working part-time and was acting suspiciously.My husband was talking to Friend, saying, I do not have a wife in the gambling market, and my wife, who followed me, heard this story by chance.The shocked wife collapsed and was hospitalized, and the doctor said, There is only one kidney.My wife was embarrassed, saying, I have never had any other surgery except for a blindfold surgery. My husband suddenly kneeled down and apologized, I am the one to kill.As it turned out, my husband, who had lost his job and suffered financial difficulties, accidentally saw illegal advertisements for long-term sales in the bathroom and went through long-term extraction surgery for his wife and India.He told his wife that it was an acute appendix, but it was a kidney extraction operation.The incident was a real incident in India in 2018, which shocked her husband by selling his wifes kidney for about 35,000 won because he did not bring the dowry.
The love affair was introduced to the whole of the terrible incident, which was the perpetrator who secretly removed his wifes kidney.MBCs Mystic TV: Surprise broadcast on January 9 featured an episode of Her Husbands The Secret Life of Pets.In the open story, the husband prayed in Cathedral for his wifes health, and then said, Let me make a lot of money.My husband, who returned home, said, I am going to play two jobs in the future.My wife also boasted a good couple of gold, waiting for her husband to play two jobs all night while she was sick.But all this was a directing: her husband had been playing all night, pretending to be faithful only to his wife.I was continuing The Secret Life of Pets, which hid the companys cut, moved to Friends house, and only played gambling.In the meantime, my wife learned that her husband had lost his job through her brother, and her health began to deteriorate due to her husbands worries.After the gambling, the husband again found Cathedral and sent a morning Mass certification shot to his wife.The father-in-law, who saw the figure, said, My daughter, who raised her affectionately, brought the same guy as when I was young.But rather than write for his wife, his husband took a precious money and walked back to the gambling house.In the meantime, my wife finally noticed that her husband was not working part-time and was acting suspiciously.My husband was talking to Friend, saying, I do not have a wife in the gambling market, and my wife, who followed me, heard this story by chance.The shocked wife collapsed and was hospitalized, and the doctor said, There is only one kidney.My wife was embarrassed, saying, I have never had any other surgery except for a blindfold surgery. My husband suddenly kneeled down and apologized, I am the one to kill.As it turned out, my husband, who had lost his job and suffered financial difficulties, accidentally saw illegal advertisements for long-term sales in the bathroom and went through long-term extraction surgery for his wife and India.He told his wife that it was an acute appendix, but it was a kidney extraction operation.The incident was a real incident in India in 2018, which shocked her husband by selling his wifes kidney for about 35,000 won because he did not bring the dowry.

The love affair was introduced to the whole of the terrible incident, which was the perpetrator who secretly removed his wife's kidney.

MBC's "Mystic TV: Surprise" broadcast on January 9 featured an episode of "Her Husband's The Secret Life of Pets".

In the open story, the husband prayed in Cathedral for his wife's health, and then said, "Let me make a lot of money." My husband, who returned home, said, "I am going to play two jobs in the future." My wife also boasted a good couple of gold, waiting for her husband to play two jobs all night while she was sick.

But all this was a directing: her husband had been playing all night, pretending to be faithful only to his wife. I was continuing The Secret Life of Pets, which hid the company's cut, moved to Friend's house, and only played gambling.

In the meantime, my wife learned that her husband had lost his job through her brother, and her health began to deteriorate due to her husband's worries.

After the gambling, the husband again found Cathedral and sent a morning Mass certification shot to his wife. The father-in-law, who saw the figure, said, "My daughter, who raised her affectionately, brought the same guy as when I was young."

But rather than write for his wife, his husband took a precious money and walked back to the gambling house. In the meantime, my wife finally noticed that her husband was not working part-time and was acting suspiciously.

My husband was talking to Friend, saying, "I do not have a wife in the gambling market," and my wife, who followed me, heard this story by chance. The shocked wife collapsed and was hospitalized, and the doctor said, "There is only one kidney." My wife was embarrassed, saying, "I have never had any other surgery except for a blindfold surgery." My husband suddenly kneeled down and apologized, "I am the one to kill."

As it turned out, my husband, who had lost his job and suffered financial difficulties, accidentally saw illegal advertisements for long-term sales in the bathroom and went through long-term extraction surgery for his wife and India. He told his wife that it was an acute appendix, but it was a kidney extraction operation.

The incident was a real incident in India in 2018, which shocked her husband by selling his wife's kidney for about 35,000 won because he did not bring the dowry.