Ending 'clothes sleeve' Lee Joon-ho Lee Se-young, tragic ending in the love of the king...reunited after death

Lee Joon-ho, who had been apologizing that I never love like Mama, eventually met the tragedy of his life with the love of the king in the sense of duty of the king.Lee Joon-ho, Lee Se-youngs love only achieved Young One happiness after death.MBCs Golden Earth Drama The Red Sleeve (playplayed by Jeong Hae-ri / directed by Jeong Ji-in, Song Yeon-hwa) was broadcast on January 1st, and the sad love of Lee San (Jungjo, Lee Joon-ho), Sung Deok-im (Uibin, Lee Se-young), who became a family but was not happy until the end, was drawn.On this day, Hwabin (Lee Seo-bu) was caught up in speculation and put the sin of the connection on Sung Duk-im.Hwabin, who extended a blue paltosh with his great-grandfather, claimed that Sung Duk-im had met the man regularly, and finally chose Sungdeok with the contrast (Jang Hee-jin) that was in conflict with Lee San and his brothers excursion.The false name of this virtue was solved by Lee Hye-bin Hong (Kang Mal-geum).Lee Hye-bin Hong showed up in time to inform that the misunderstood man was Sung Duk-ims pro-brother, Sung Sik (Yang Byung-yeol), and that Sung Duk-ims father was a drowning man with the apostle.Hwabin insisted that Sungdeok was the child of a traitor who had a sinner this time and asked for a beheading, but he was able to overcome the crisis by worrying whether the separation was a question of the kings legitimacy.Afterwards, Isan ordered that Sungdeok be brought into my precipitation tonight in the name of not letting anyone touch the castle anymore.At first, Sung Duk-im rejected the Seungeun of this discrete, but said, I can live without seeing me for the rest of my life. If you really refuse me tonight, I will let you go.Instead, I do not see it again. After all, I spent a night and became a seungeun palace.Sung Duk-im was reappointed in three months in the love of Seungeun in the extreme love of the separated world, but the separation was not pleased by the kings duty.After hearing the news of Sung Duk-ims reappointment, he found the palace, not the Agnaldo Timóteo night, to comfort the heavy war that had been long for it but could not be reappointed.Sung Duk-im, who heard that the waiting mountain would spend the night in the palace, told Seo Sang-gung (Jang Hye-jin), I know that the king is not my father but the Jiabi of Mama.I already knew from the beginning that I could not hope for anything to the King and I should not expect anything. The separated society symbolizes a harmonious couple to Sung Duk-im, who will be a formal bin, and has lowered the righteousness that means I like.But as they hoped, they did not become a harmonious couple.Sung Duk-im lost his son Moon Hyo-seja to plague during pregnancy, and his comrade Son Young-hee (Lee Eun-sam), who had a relationship with the star, suffered the death.Sung Duk-im was hurt by the separation of the duty as a king and the decision as a king in all of this, but I knew from the beginning that you were such a person.I can not help myself, he said.Sung Duk-im recalled the happy Donggung and the days of the courtesan, and someday Agnaldo Timóteo would come back.However, Sung Duk-im eventually died without seeing the flower bloom again in the flower tree of the hall. Sung Duk-im, who fell during pregnancy, felt his last and found his comrades, not separated.Isan was not able to do this, and he asked, Did you not love me at all, did not you give me a very small heart?Sung Duk-im said, If I did not like it, I would have run away at any cost.I do not know that it was my choice to stay with the King in the end. Since then, Isan has been devoted to his life as a king, a perfect monarch who hears the word Taepyeongseongdae for the people and Sunggun for his servants.But I still had no forgotten that Isan was a holy virtue; the middle-aged Isan lay ill and closed his eyes, and the brief dream returned the Isan to the happiest of times.In my dream, Sungdeokim was still by the side of the discrete, and a lonely life without Sungdeokim was only a nightmare.Isan once again directed to Sungdeok in his dream, I never love like Mama.I will keep it to the end, the person I love. I soon realized that this is not real.So, Isan led Sung Duk-ims hand to see the flower tree of the hall that he promised to do but did not see.Then go back to the waiting people. The place to be is here. It turns out there is not much time. I could not wait. So love me.Please, love me, he asked.
Lee Joon-ho, who had been apologizing that I never love like Mama, eventually met the tragedy of his life with the love of the king in the sense of duty of the king.Lee Joon-ho, Lee Se-youngs love only achieved Young One happiness after death.MBCs Golden Earth Drama The Red Sleeve (playplayed by Jeong Hae-ri / directed by Jeong Ji-in, Song Yeon-hwa) was broadcast on January 1st, and the sad love of Lee San (Jungjo, Lee Joon-ho), Sung Deok-im (Uibin, Lee Se-young), who became a family but was not happy until the end, was drawn.On this day, Hwabin (Lee Seo-bu) was caught up in speculation and put the sin of the connection on Sung Duk-im.Hwabin, who extended a blue paltosh with his great-grandfather, claimed that Sung Duk-im had met the man regularly, and finally chose Sungdeok with the contrast (Jang Hee-jin) that was in conflict with Lee San and his brothers excursion.The false name of this virtue was solved by Lee Hye-bin Hong (Kang Mal-geum).Lee Hye-bin Hong showed up in time to inform that the misunderstood man was Sung Duk-ims pro-brother, Sung Sik (Yang Byung-yeol), and that Sung Duk-ims father was a drowning man with the apostle.Hwabin insisted that Sungdeok was the child of a traitor who had a sinner this time and asked for a beheading, but he was able to overcome the crisis by worrying whether the separation was a question of the kings legitimacy.Afterwards, Isan ordered that Sungdeok be brought into my precipitation tonight in the name of not letting anyone touch the castle anymore.At first, Sung Duk-im rejected the Seungeun of this discrete, but said, I can live without seeing me for the rest of my life. If you really refuse me tonight, I will let you go.Instead, I do not see it again. After all, I spent a night and became a seungeun palace.Sung Duk-im was reappointed in three months in the love of Seungeun in the extreme love of the separated world, but the separation was not pleased by the kings duty.After hearing the news of Sung Duk-ims reappointment, he found the palace, not the Agnaldo Timóteo night, to comfort the heavy war that had been long for it but could not be reappointed.Sung Duk-im, who heard that the waiting mountain would spend the night in the palace, told Seo Sang-gung (Jang Hye-jin), I know that the king is not my father but the Jiabi of Mama.I already knew from the beginning that I could not hope for anything to the King and I should not expect anything. The separated society symbolizes a harmonious couple to Sung Duk-im, who will be a formal bin, and has lowered the righteousness that means I like.But as they hoped, they did not become a harmonious couple.Sung Duk-im lost his son Moon Hyo-seja to plague during pregnancy, and his comrade Son Young-hee (Lee Eun-sam), who had a relationship with the star, suffered the death.Sung Duk-im was hurt by the separation of the duty as a king and the decision as a king in all of this, but I knew from the beginning that you were such a person.I can not help myself, he said.Sung Duk-im recalled the happy Donggung and the days of the courtesan, and someday Agnaldo Timóteo would come back.However, Sung Duk-im eventually died without seeing the flower bloom again in the flower tree of the hall. Sung Duk-im, who fell during pregnancy, felt his last and found his comrades, not separated.Isan was not able to do this, and he asked, Did you not love me at all, did not you give me a very small heart?Sung Duk-im said, If I did not like it, I would have run away at any cost.I do not know that it was my choice to stay with the King in the end. Since then, Isan has been devoted to his life as a king, a perfect monarch who hears the word Taepyeongseongdae for the people and Sunggun for his servants.But I still had no forgotten that Isan was a holy virtue; the middle-aged Isan lay ill and closed his eyes, and the brief dream returned the Isan to the happiest of times.In my dream, Sungdeokim was still by the side of the discrete, and a lonely life without Sungdeokim was only a nightmare.Isan once again directed to Sungdeok in his dream, I never love like Mama.I will keep it to the end, the person I love. I soon realized that this is not real.So, Isan led Sung Duk-ims hand to see the flower tree of the hall that he promised to do but did not see.Then go back to the waiting people. The place to be is here. It turns out there is not much time. I could not wait. So love me.Please, love me, he asked.

Lee Joon-ho, who had been apologizing that "I never love like Mama," eventually met the tragedy of his life with the love of the king in the sense of duty of the king. Lee Joon-ho, Lee Se-young's love only achieved Young One happiness after death.

MBC's Golden Earth Drama "The Red Sleeve" (playplayed by Jeong Hae-ri / directed by Jeong Ji-in, Song Yeon-hwa) was broadcast on January 1st, and the sad love of Lee San (Jungjo, Lee Joon-ho), Sung Deok-im (Uibin, Lee Se-young), who became a family but was not happy until the end, was drawn.

On this day, Hwabin (Lee Seo-bu) was caught up in speculation and put the sin of the connection on Sung Duk-im. Hwabin, who extended a blue paltosh with his great-grandfather, claimed that Sung Duk-im had met the man regularly, and finally chose Sungdeok with the contrast (Jang Hee-jin) that was in conflict with Lee San and his brother's excursion.

The false name of this virtue was solved by Lee Hye-bin Hong (Kang Mal-geum). Lee Hye-bin Hong showed up in time to inform that the misunderstood man was Sung Duk-im's pro-brother, Sung Sik (Yang Byung-yeol), and that Sung Duk-im's father was a drowning man with the apostle. Hwabin insisted that Sungdeok was the child of a traitor who had a sinner this time and asked for a beheading, but he was able to overcome the crisis by worrying whether the separation was a question of the king's legitimacy.

Afterwards, Isan ordered that "Sungdeok be brought into my precipitation tonight" in the name of not letting anyOne touch the castle anymore. At first, Sung Duk-im rejected the Seungeun of this discrete, but said, "I can live without seeing me for the rest of my life. If you really refuse me tonight, I will let you go. Instead, I do not see it again. "After all, I spent a night and became a Seungeun palace.

Sung Duk-im was reappointed in three months in the love of Seungeun in the extreme love of the separated world, but the separation was not pleased by the king's duty. After hearing the news of Sung Duk-im's reappointment, he found the palace, not the Agnaldo Timóteo night, to comfort the heavy war that had been long for it but could not be reappointed. Sung Duk-im, who heard that the waiting mountain would spend the night in the palace, told Seo Sang-gung (Jang Hye-jin), "I know that the king is not my father but the Jiabi of Mama. I already knew from the beginning that I could not hope for anything to the King and I should not expect anything. "

The separated society symbolizes a harmonious couple to Sung Duk-im, who will be a formal bin, and has lowered the 'righteousness' that means 'I like'. But as they hoped, they did not become a harmonious couple.

Sung Duk-im lost his son Moon Hyo-seja to plague during pregnancy, and his comrade Son Young-hee (Lee Eun-sam), who had a relationship with the star, suffered the death. Sung Duk-im was hurt by the separation of the duty as a king and the decision as a king in all of this, but "I knew from the beginning that you were such a person. I can not help myself, "he said. Sung Duk-im recalled the happy Donggung and the days of the courtesan, and someday Agnaldo Timóteo would come back.

However, Sung Duk-im eventually died without seeing the flower bloom again in the flower tree of the hall. Sung Duk-im, who fell during pregnancy, felt his last and found his comrades, not separated. Isan was not able to do this, and he asked, "Did you not love me at all, did not you give me a very small heart?" Sung Duk-im said, "If I did not like it, I would have run away at any cost. I do not know that it was my choice to stay with the King in the end. "

Since then, Isan has been devoted to his life as a king, a perfect monarch who hears the word "Taepyeongseongdae" for the people and "Sunggun" for his servants. But I still had no forgotten that Isan was a holy virtue; the middle-aged Isan lay ill and closed his eyes, and the brief dream returned the Isan to the happiest of times. In my dream, Sungdeokim was still by the side of the discrete, and a lOnely life without Sungdeokim was only a nightmare.

Isan once again directed to Sungdeok in his dream, "I never love like Mama. I will keep it to the end, the person I love. "I soon realized that this is not real. So, Isan led Sung Duk-im's hand to see the flower tree of the hall that he promised to do but did not see. Then go back to the waiting people. "The place to be is here. It turns out there is not much time. I could not wait. So love me. Please, love me," he asked.