"Should lose Junho...thank you for Song Yoon-ah" Sol Kyoung-gu, Best Actor Award 'Squid Game' x Ryo Seung-wan Grand Prize

Actor Sol Kyoung-gu won the Grand Prize for The Ides of March and the director of Squid Game and Mogadishu Ryoo Seung-wan won the grand prize.At the 58th Baeksang Arts Awards (2022), which was broadcast live from 7:45 pm on the 6th, Shin Dong-yup, Suzy and Park Bo-gum played MCs and various artists took their place with the audience attending.Lee Yong-jin, a comedian, won the TV awards for the mens entertainment category. Lee Yong-jin scratched his head and laughed, I could not prepare for the award because I could not expect it.He said, Seho Hyung is preparing for the award.Some people say that I feel like Im not Major because I feel like Im flying, and I do not know what Major is.I think viewers will know when. Finally, he said, I am preparing for transfer love two. I hope you will expect a lot.The TV category womens entertainment award was won by Joo Hyon-young.Joo Hyon-young poured tears and introduced himself as Joo Hyon-young who is working as SNL Crewe.I wanted to be SNLCrewe from growing up my dream of being an actor, and one day I suddenly became Crewe and was given the opportunity to play with great Sunbathers every week.Im having a dreamy day.I am grateful to the general manager and Shin Dong-yup Sunbather for accepting me as a family and thank the Crewe who act together. In the film category, the best actor in the male and female category was awarded by the winner of the 2021 award.Sol Kyoung-gu was honored with the award, with Mogadishu Kim Yoon-seok The Ides of March Sol Kyoung-gu, Lee Sun Gyun, Hot Blood Jung Woo and Mathematician of Wonderland Choi Min Sik being nominated for the Best Actor in the Male category.Sol Kyoung-gu said, I am sorry for Lee Joon-ho, but I am grateful to all the fans who voted for me.The first thing I think about is Lee Sun Gyun, who carried the whole movie. I am sorry and thankful.Thank you to the bishop, and thank you to the representative, Jo Woo-jin, Kim Sung-oh and Jeon Bae-soo, who appeared as aides. I was thankful to the people who made it possible to make it because there was a crisis that could not be produced, he said. I am also grateful to my comrade Song Yoon-ah.Kim Woo-jin, who won the Best Supporting Actor in the Film category for The Ides of March, said, There are Sunbathers, and I do not know if I can win this award.Personally, I thought that the role of The Ides of March was a reckless challenge, but I am grateful to the representative, the bishop, and the PD who supported me from beginning to end. Candidates for the womens acting awards include Shining Time, Special Song Park So-dam, Le Hye-Yong, Miracle Lim Yoon-a, and Love Romance.The winner became Lee Hye-Yeong; he thanked Hong Sang-soo for the director and said, Its an unashamed piece, I really wanted to win the award.I thought that I could not get it because of my sister, but I am grateful for calling my name. On the other hand, Squid Game won the TV category and Mogadishu Ryo Seung-wan won the award.Next is the list of winners (writing)△ Target = Netflix Squid Game△ Award for Work (drama) = Netflix D.P.△ Award for Works (Entertainment) = Mnet Street Woman Fighter△ Works Award (Cultural) = KBS 1TV National Documentary Insight△ Direction Award = Hwang Dong-hyuk (Squid Game)△ Dramatic Award = Kim Min-seok (Boy Judge)△ Art Prize = Jung Jae-il (Squid Game Music)△ Best Actor (M) = Lee Joon-ho (Red End of Clothes and Retail)△ Best Actor Award (female) = Kim Tae-ri (Twenty Five Twinty One)△ Supporting actor (male) = Cho Hyun-chul (D.P.)△ Supporting Actors (female) = Kim Shin-rok (hell)△ New Actor Award (M) = Gu-hwang (D.P.)△ Rookie Acting Award (female) = Kim Hye-joon (Gu Kyung-i)△ Arts Award (male) = Lee Yong-jin△ Arts Award (female) = Joo Hyo-young• Objectives = Ryoo Seung-wan△ Prize for Works = Mogadishu△ Directorial Award = Byun Sung-hyun (The Ides of March)△ Rookie Director Award = Joe Eun-ji (Genreman Romance)△ Screenplay Award (Sinario Award) = Jung Ga-young/Wang Hye-ji (Loveless Romance)△ Art Prize = Choi Young-hwan (Mogadishu)△ Best Actor Award (M) = Sol Kyong-gu (The Ides of March)△ Best Actor Award (female) = Lee Hye-Yeong (in front of your face)△ Supporting Actor (M) = Jo Woo-jin (The Ides of March)△ Supporting Actors (female) = Lee Soo-kyung (miracle)△ Rookie Acting Award (M) = Lee Hong-nae (Hot Blood)△ Rookie Acting Award (female) = Lee Yu-mi (I dont know adults)△ White Prize in Theater = The plot of the composition (Turkey March)△ Young Drama Award = Kim Mi-ran (This is maybe a failure story, the original title is Intudian Noon)△ Acting image (male) = Park Wan-gyu (red leaves)△ Acting Award (female) = Hwang Soon-mi (Hongpyeonggukjeon)△ Tiktok Popular Award (M) = Lee Joon-ho△ Tiktok Popular Award (female) = Kim Tae-ritick talk broadcast screen capture
Actor Sol Kyoung-gu won the Grand Prize for The Ides of March and the director of Squid Game and Mogadishu Ryoo Seung-wan won the grand prize.At the 58th Baeksang Arts Awards (2022), which was broadcast live from 7:45 pm on the 6th, Shin Dong-yup, Suzy and Park Bo-gum played MCs and various artists took their place with the audience attending.Lee Yong-jin, a comedian, won the TV awards for the mens entertainment category. Lee Yong-jin scratched his head and laughed, I could not prepare for the award because I could not expect it.He said, Seho Hyung is preparing for the award.Some people say that I feel like Im not Major because I feel like Im flying, and I do not know what Major is.I think viewers will know when. Finally, he said, I am preparing for transfer love two. I hope you will expect a lot.The TV category womens entertainment award was won by Joo Hyon-young.Joo Hyon-young poured tears and introduced himself as Joo Hyon-young who is working as SNL Crewe.I wanted to be SNLCrewe from growing up my dream of being an actor, and one day I suddenly became Crewe and was given the opportunity to play with great Sunbathers every week.Im having a dreamy day.I am grateful to the general manager and Shin Dong-yup Sunbather for accepting me as a family and thank the Crewe who act together. In the film category, the best actor in the male and female category was awarded by the winner of the 2021 award.Sol Kyoung-gu was honored with the award, with Mogadishu Kim Yoon-seok The Ides of March Sol Kyoung-gu, Lee Sun Gyun, Hot Blood Jung Woo and Mathematician of Wonderland Choi Min Sik being nominated for the Best Actor in the Male category.Sol Kyoung-gu said, I am sorry for Lee Joon-ho, but I am grateful to all the fans who voted for me.The first thing I think about is Lee Sun Gyun, who carried the whole movie. I am sorry and thankful.Thank you to the bishop, and thank you to the representative, Jo Woo-jin, Kim Sung-oh and Jeon Bae-soo, who appeared as aides. I was thankful to the people who made it possible to make it because there was a crisis that could not be produced, he said. I am also grateful to my comrade Song Yoon-ah.Kim Woo-jin, who won the Best Supporting Actor in the Film category for The Ides of March, said, There are Sunbathers, and I do not know if I can win this award.Personally, I thought that the role of The Ides of March was a reckless challenge, but I am grateful to the representative, the bishop, and the PD who supported me from beginning to end. Candidates for the womens acting awards include Shining Time, Special Song Park So-dam, Le Hye-Yong, Miracle Lim Yoon-a, and Love Romance.The winner became Lee Hye-Yeong; he thanked Hong Sang-soo for the director and said, Its an unashamed piece, I really wanted to win the award.I thought that I could not get it because of my sister, but I am grateful for calling my name. On the other hand, Squid Game won the TV category and Mogadishu Ryo Seung-wan won the award.Next is the list of winners (writing)△ Target = Netflix Squid Game△ Award for Work (drama) = Netflix D.P.△ Award for Works (Entertainment) = Mnet Street Woman Fighter△ Works Award (Cultural) = KBS 1TV National Documentary Insight△ Direction Award = Hwang Dong-hyuk (Squid Game)△ Dramatic Award = Kim Min-seok (Boy Judge)△ Art Prize = Jung Jae-il (Squid Game Music)△ Best Actor (M) = Lee Joon-ho (Red End of Clothes and Retail)△ Best Actor Award (female) = Kim Tae-ri (Twenty Five Twinty One)△ Supporting actor (male) = Cho Hyun-chul (D.P.)△ Supporting Actors (female) = Kim Shin-rok (hell)△ New Actor Award (M) = Gu-hwang (D.P.)△ Rookie Acting Award (female) = Kim Hye-joon (Gu Kyung-i)△ Arts Award (male) = Lee Yong-jin△ Arts Award (female) = Joo Hyo-young• Objectives = Ryoo Seung-wan△ Prize for Works = Mogadishu△ Directorial Award = Byun Sung-hyun (The Ides of March)△ Rookie Director Award = Joe Eun-ji (Genreman Romance)△ Screenplay Award (Sinario Award) = Jung Ga-young/Wang Hye-ji (Loveless Romance)△ Art Prize = Choi Young-hwan (Mogadishu)△ Best Actor Award (M) = Sol Kyong-gu (The Ides of March)△ Best Actor Award (female) = Lee Hye-Yeong (in front of your face)△ Supporting Actor (M) = Jo Woo-jin (The Ides of March)△ Supporting Actors (female) = Lee Soo-kyung (miracle)△ Rookie Acting Award (M) = Lee Hong-nae (Hot Blood)△ Rookie Acting Award (female) = Lee Yu-mi (I dont know adults)△ White Prize in Theater = The plot of the composition (Turkey March)△ Young Drama Award = Kim Mi-ran (This is maybe a failure story, the original title is Intudian Noon)△ Acting image (male) = Park Wan-gyu (red leaves)△ Acting Award (female) = Hwang Soon-mi (Hongpyeonggukjeon)△ Tiktok Popular Award (M) = Lee Joon-ho△ Tiktok Popular Award (female) = Kim Tae-ritick talk broadcast screen capture

Actor Sol Kyoung-gu won the Grand Prize for 'The Ides of March' and the director of 'Squid Game' and 'Mogadishu' Ryoo Seung-wan won the grand prize.

At the 58th Baeksang Arts Awards (2022), which was broadcast live from 7:45 pm on the 6th, Shin Dong-yup, Suzy and Park Bo-gum played MCs and various artists took their place with the audience attending.

Lee Yong-jin, a comedian, won the TV awards for the men's entertainment category. Lee Yong-jin scratched his head and laughed, "I could not prepare for the award because I could not expect it." He said, "Seho Hyung is preparing for the award." "Some people say that I feel like I'm not Major because I feel like I'm flying," and I do not know what Major is. I think viewers will know when. Finally, he said, "I am preparing for transfer love two. I hope you will expect a lot."

The TV category women's entertainment award was won by Joo Hyon-young. Joo Hyon-young poured tears and introduced himself as "Joo Hyon-young who is working as SNL Crewe". "I wanted to be SNLCrewe from growing up my dream of being an actor, and one day I suddenly became Crewe and was given the opportunity to play with great Sunbathers every week. I'm having a dreamy day. I am grateful to the general manager and Shin Dong-yup Sunbather for accepting me as a family and thank the Crewe who act together. "

In the film category, the best actor in the male and female category was awarded by the winner of the 2021 award.

Sol Kyoung-gu was honored with the award, with 'Mogadishu' Kim Yoon-seok 'The Ides of March' Sol Kyoung-gu, Lee Sun Gyun, 'Hot Blood' Jung Woo and 'Mathematician of Wonderland' Choi Min Sik being nominated for the Best Actor in the Male category.

Sol Kyoung-gu said, "I am sorry for Lee Joon-ho, but I am grateful to all the fans who voted for me." "The first thing I think about is Lee Sun Gyun, who carried the whole movie. I am sorry and thankful. Thank you to the bishop, and thank you to the representative, Jo Woo-jin, Kim Sung-oh and Jeon Bae-soo, who appeared as aides. "

"I was thankful to the people who made it possible to make it because there was a crisis that could not be produced," he said. "I am also grateful to my comrade Song Yoon-ah."

Kim Woo-jin, who won the Best Supporting Actor in the Film category for The Ides of March, said, "There are Sunbathers, and I do not know if I can win this award. Personally, I thought that the role of 'The Ides of March' was a reckless challenge, but I am grateful to the representative, the bishop, and the PD who supported me from beginning to end. "

Candidates for the women's acting awards include 'Shining Time', 'Special Song' Park So-dam, 'Le Hye-Yong', 'Miracle' Lim Yoon-a, and 'Love Romance'. The winner became Lee Hye-Yeong; he thanked Hong Sang-soo for the director and said, "It's an unashamed piece, I really wanted to win the award. I thought that I could not get it because of my sister, but I am grateful for calling my name. "

On the other hand, 'Squid Game' won the TV category and 'Mogadishu' Ryo Seung-wan won the award.

Next is the list of winners (writing)

△ Target = Netflix 'Squid Game'

△ Award for Work (drama) = Netflix 'D.P'.

△ Award for Works (Entertainment) = Mnet 'Street Woman Fighter'

△ Works Award (Cultural) = KBS 1TV "National Documentary Insight"

△ Direction Award = Hwang Dong-hyuk ('Squid Game')

△ Dramatic Award = Kim Min-seok ('Boy Judge')

△ Art Prize = Jung Jae-il ('Squid Game' Music)

△ Best Actor (M) = Lee Joon-ho ('Red End of Clothes and Retail')

△ Best Actor Award (female) = Kim Tae-ri ('Twenty Five Twinty One')

△ Supporting actor (male) = Cho Hyun-chul ('D.P.')

△ Supporting Actors (female) = Kim Shin-rok ('hell')

△ New Actor Award (M) = Gu-hwang ('D.P.')

△ Rookie Acting Award (female) = Kim Hye-joon ('Gu Kyung-i')

△ Arts Award (male) = Lee Yong-jin

△ Arts Award (female) = Joo Hyo-young

• Objectives = Ryoo Seung-wan

△ Prize for Works = 'Mogadishu'

△ Directorial Award = Byun Sung-hyun ('The Ides of March')

△ Rookie Director Award = Joe Eun-ji ('Genreman Romance')

△ Screenplay Award (Sinario Award) = Jung Ga-young/Wang Hye-ji ('Loveless Romance')

△ Art Prize = Choi Young-hwan ('Mogadishu')

△ Best Actor Award (M) = Sol Kyong-gu ('The Ides of March')

△ Best Actor Award (female) = Lee Hye-Yeong ('in front of your face')

△ Supporting Actor (M) = Jo Woo-jin ('The Ides of March')

△ Supporting Actors (female) = Lee Soo-kyung ('miracle')

△ Rookie Acting Award (M) = Lee Hong-nae ('Hot Blood')

△ Rookie Acting Award (female) = Lee Yu-mi ('I don't know adults')

△ White Prize in Theater = The plot of the composition ('Turkey March')

△ Young Drama Award = Kim Mi-ran ('This is maybe a failure story, the original title is Intudian Noon')

△ Acting image (male) = Park Wan-gyu ('red leaves')

△ Acting Award (female) = Hwang Soon-mi ('Hongpyeonggukjeon')

△ Tiktok Popular Award (M) = Lee Joon-ho

△ Tiktok Popular Award (female) = Kim Tae-ri

tick talk broadcast screen capture