You Quiz on the Block', Busan One Room Life...The Reasonable Lee Joon-ho Age

TVN You Quiz on the Block, which aired on the 29th of last month, was featured in OO Catching OO, and was featured as a full-fledged clothing retailer Junho following Lee Ju-young, an 18-year-old Taekwon girl from Poomsae, Kim Sung-kwon, founder of the Singingy Eating Practice Research Society and father of musical actor Kim So-hyun, Lee Joon-ho, who is writing a flag, appeared.The audience rating on the day was 4.2% (based on Nielsen Koreas nationwide furniture), while Junhos story of living in Busan One Room to immerse himself in Lee Gang-doo station of JTBCs Just Loved was the highest audience rating of 5.8%.MC Yoo Jae-Suk asked, When I just love you, did not you borrow Busans One Room and curtain it for five months and see the sunlight?I really did, Lee Joon-ho said, and Im not sure Im on the off. I cant get into the shot and get into it.I thought I should keep the atmosphere in my normal life, so I thought I should have had the atmosphere. Lee Joon-ho said, The character Kang Doo was the bottom of his life. Later he was judged to be a deadline in the play. I had an indirect experience of it, and my nose was white.I was stressed too much, and every night I slept, I was sweating a lot. Lee Joon-ho said, I was over-indulged and kept drying up and nauseating.I have been shooting at Busan for five months and I have never been to Busan since then.  But it seems to be better still to bother so much, he said.MC Yoo Jae-Suk admired that So it seems like such an act comes out.Lee Joon-ho, who has become a top-trend among top-trends for Red End of Clothes Retail.It was a moment when it was said that it was a fruitful result of long agony and passion for Acting, not a sparkling popularity.In addition, Lee Joon-ho honestly told the story of losing 16kg to express the sensitive three-year period of discrete, the story of receiving more than 100 scripts after MBC Red End of Clothes Retail, and plans as an actor.Meanwhile, You Quiz on the Block is broadcast every Wednesday at 8:40 pm.

TVN You Quiz on the Block, which aired on the 29th of last month, was featured in OO Catching OO, and was featured as a full-fledged clothing retailer Junho following Lee Ju-young, an 18-year-old Taekwon girl from Poomsae, Kim Sung-kwon, founder of the Singingy Eating Practice Research Society and father of musical Actor Kim So-hyun, Lee Joon-ho, who is writing a flag, appeared.

The audience rating on the day was 4.2% (based on Nielsen Korea's nationwide furniture), while Junho's story of living in Busan One Room to immerse himself in Lee Gang-doo station of JTBC's Just Loved was the highest audience rating of 5.8%.

MC Yoo Jae-Suk asked, "When I just love you, did not you borrow Busan's One Room and curtain it for five months and see the sunlight?" “I really did,” Lee Joon-ho said, “and I’m not sure I’m on the off. I can’t get into the shot and get into it. I thought I should keep the atmosphere in my normal life, so I thought I should have had the atmosphere. "

Lee Joon-ho said, "The character Kang Doo was the bottom of his life. Later he was judged to be a deadline in the play." "I had an indirect experience of it, and my nose was white. I was stressed too much, and every night I slept, I was sweating a lot. "

Lee Joon-ho said, "I was over-indulged and kept drying up and nauseating. I have been shooting at Busan for five months and I have never been to Busan since then. "" But it seems to be better still to bother so much, "he said.

MC Yoo Jae-Suk admired that "So it seems like such an act comes out." Lee Joon-ho, who has become a Top-trend among Top-trends for 'Red End of Clothes Retail'. It was a moment when it was said that it was a fruitful result of long agony and passion for Acting, not a sparkling popularity.

In addition, Lee Joon-ho honestly told the story of losing 16kg to express the sensitive three-year period of discrete, the story of receiving more than 100 scripts after MBC 'Red End of Clothes Retail', and plans as an Actor.

Meanwhile, You Quiz on the Block' is broadcast every Wednesday at 8:40 pm.