The final 'showwindo' Song Yoon-ah and Jeon So-min, Lee Sung-jae's bloody revenge..."I will take my punishment."

Seoul = = Showwindow Song Yoon-ah and Jeon So-min have finished a bloody revenge play for Lee Sung-jae.In the Channel A monthly drama Showwindow: The Queens House (playplayed by Han Bo-kyung, Park Hye-young/directed by Kangsol and Park Dae-hee), which aired at 10:30 p.m. on the 18th, Yoon Mi-ra (played by Jeon So-min) was imprisoned after stabbing Shin Myung-seop (Lee Sung-jae) to death.Shin Myung-seop had a situation like he made an extreme choice alone after he had killed Yoon Mi-ra.But Han Jung-won (professor) came to Yoon Mi-ras house and rescued him from his slump in the bathtub.Shin tried to remove Han Jung-won, but was betrayed by his party.Han Jung-wons sister, Han Sun-joo, said she would give three times the amount offered by Shin Myung-seop.Han Seon-joo asked Shin Myung-seop, who was kidnapped, Why did you betray me? When Shin Myung-seop blamed Yoon Mi-ra until the end, Han Sun-joo said, It is mean and lethal to the end.So you killed Yoon Mi-ra, he shot back.At that moment, Yoon Mi-ra, who thought he was dead, appeared and Shin Myung-seop was stunned.Yoon Mi-ra said, I do not think I will forget the eyes that were cold when you stabbed me with this knife. Then stabbed Shin Myung-seop to death.Yoon Mi-ra, under a police investigation, said, The person I was trying to kill was not Shin Myung-seop, but Han Seon-ju.I didnt expect that, he falsely confessed.Detectives arrested Yoon Mi-ra for killing Shin Myung-seop, who tried to hire a lawyer for Yoon Mi-ra, but Yoon Mi-ra refused.Yoon Mi-ra told Han Sun-joo, who came to visit, I am so pathetic that I have broken my sisters family and hurt her. I have to be punished.I hope I keep my last salty teeth, he said.On the other hand, Channel A Showwindow: The Queens House is a mystery melodrama that depicts a woman who did not know she was her husbands woman and cheered for an affair.

Seoul = = 'Showwindow' Song Yoon-ah and Jeon So-min have finished a bloody revenge play for Lee Sung-jae.

In the Channel A monthly drama "Showwindow: The Queen's House" (playplayed by Han Bo-kyung, Park Hye-young/directed by Kangsol and Park Dae-hee), which aired at 10:30 p.m. on the 18th, Yoon Mi-ra (played by Jeon So-min) was imprisoned after stabbing Shin Myung-seop (Lee Sung-jae) to death.

Shin Myung-seop had a situation like he made an extreme choice alone after he had killed Yoon Mi-ra. But Han Jung-won (professor) came to Yoon Mi-ra's house and rescued him from his slump in the bathtub.

Shin tried to remove Han Jung-won, but was betrayed by his party. Han Jung-won's sister, Han Sun-joo, said she would give three times the amount offered by Shin Myung-seop. Han Seon-joo asked Shin Myung-seop, who was kidnapped, "Why did you betray me?" When Shin Myung-seop blamed Yoon Mi-ra until the end, Han Sun-joo said, "It is mean and lethal to the end. So you killed Yoon Mi-ra," he shot back.

At that moment, Yoon Mi-ra, who thought he was dead, appeared and Shin Myung-seop was stunned. Yoon Mi-ra said, "I do not think I will forget the eyes that were cold when you stabbed me with this knife." Then stabbed Shin Myung-seop to death.

Yoon Mi-ra, under a police investigation, said, "The person I was trying to kill was not Shin Myung-seop, but Han Seon-ju. I didn't expect that," he falsely confessed.

Detectives arrested Yoon Mi-ra for killing Shin Myung-seop, who tried to hire a lawyer for Yoon Mi-ra, but Yoon Mi-ra refused. Yoon Mi-ra told Han Sun-joo, who came to visit, "I am so pathetic that I have broken my sister's family and hurt her. I have to be punished. I hope I keep my last salty teeth," he said.

On the other hand, Channel A 'Showwindow: The Queen's House' is a mystery melodrama that depicts a woman who did not know she was her husband's woman and cheered for an affair.