Choi Dae-chul, Family of Tears "Ammad Sister Sorry I Can't Put Your Mouth in Your Mouth"

Actor Choi Dae-chul made the impression of those who left behind the impression of the award.Choi Dae-chul won the trophy for the male supporting actor for the weekend drama OK Photon at the 2021 KBS Acting Awards, which was broadcast live on December 31st.In this work, he played the role of the husband of Lee Kwang-nam (Hong Eun-hee), and captured the audience.He said, I first announced my face with the work of Wangan family nine years ago, and then the artist is Moon Young-nam, the author of OK Photon.Thank you again for the Moon Young-nam writer who won the supporting actor award.I am sincerely grateful to Moon Young-nam, who says, Live your life better than Acting.As a father, I was living too short as a husband, and I wanted to quit because it was hard to live in a play, but when I was performing at college, someone told me.It was coach Song Hyun-wook, who said, I wanted to quit, but he said, Let me live once.Choi Dae-chul, in particular, has made people feel honest about Family: My father, who has to say five things a year, is very sick.But she still nags at her mother. I thought I loved her. I told my father three or four years ago.Im sorry I said that, he said, blushing.My mother, who has been in my room for 13 years, is not able to come out because she is uncomfortable. She said she would watch the broadcast, but she thanked her mother for teaching me to not lie and live with promises.My eldest sister, who was diagnosed with cancer a week ago, laughed and said it was okay. Everythings gonna be okay.I love you so much. Be strong.Finally, I applauded many people for saying, I want to give this award to my beloved wife who has never been nagging at me at the end.2021 KBS Acting Grand Prize
Actor Choi Dae-chul made the impression of those who left behind the impression of the award.Choi Dae-chul won the trophy for the male supporting actor for the weekend drama OK Photon at the 2021 KBS Acting Awards, which was broadcast live on December 31st.In this work, he played the role of the husband of Lee Kwang-nam (Hong Eun-hee), and captured the audience.He said, I first announced my face with the work of Wangan family nine years ago, and then the artist is Moon Young-nam, the author of OK Photon.Thank you again for the Moon Young-nam writer who won the supporting actor award.I am sincerely grateful to Moon Young-nam, who says, Live your life better than Acting.As a father, I was living too short as a husband, and I wanted to quit because it was hard to live in a play, but when I was performing at college, someone told me.It was coach Song Hyun-wook, who said, I wanted to quit, but he said, Let me live once.Choi Dae-chul, in particular, has made people feel honest about Family: My father, who has to say five things a year, is very sick.But she still nags at her mother. I thought I loved her. I told my father three or four years ago.Im sorry I said that, he said, blushing.My mother, who has been in my room for 13 years, is not able to come out because she is uncomfortable. She said she would watch the broadcast, but she thanked her mother for teaching me to not lie and live with promises.My eldest sister, who was diagnosed with cancer a week ago, laughed and said it was okay. Everythings gonna be okay.I love you so much. Be strong.Finally, I applauded many people for saying, I want to give this award to my beloved wife who has never been nagging at me at the end.2021 KBS Acting Grand Prize

Actor Choi Dae-chul made the impression of those who left behind the impression of the award.

Choi Dae-chul won the trophy for the male supporting Actor for the weekend drama OK Photon at the 2021 KBS Acting Awards, which was broadcast live on December 31st. In this work, he played the role of the husband of Lee Kwang-nam (Hong Eun-hee), and captured the audience.

He said, "I first announced my face with the work of 'Wangan Family' nine years ago, and then the artist is Moon Young-nam, the author of 'OK Photon'. Thank you again for the Moon Young-nam writer who won the supporting Actor award. I am sincerely grateful to Moon Young-nam, who says, "Live your life better than Acting."

“As a father, I was living too short as a husband, and I wanted to quit because it was hard to live in a play, but when I was performing at college, someone told me. It was coach Song Hyun-wook, who said, I wanted to quit, but he said, "Let me live once."

Choi Dae-chul, in particular, has made people feel honest about Family: “My father, who has to say five things a year, is very sick. But she still nags at her mother. I thought I loved her. I told my father three or four years ago. I’m sorry I said that,” he said, blushing.

“My mother, who has been in my room for 13 years, is not able to come out because she is uncomfortable. She said she would watch the broadcast, but she thanked her mother for teaching me to not lie and live with promises. My eldest sister, who was diagnosed with cancer a week ago, laughed and said it was okay. Everything's gonna be okay. I love you so much. Be strong.”

Finally, I applauded many people for saying, “I want to give this award to my beloved wife who has never been nagging at me at the end.”

2021 KBS Acting Grand Prize