Jang Junu "Father Jang Hyon-sung Gives Up Life and Dedicates It to Me" Tears (hot sinks)

Jang Junu, son of actor Jang Hyon-sung, wept.On May 2, JTBC entertainment hot sinks, Jang Jun-woo, who shed tears while watching his fathers stage, was drawn.On this day, Jang Hyon-sung showed a Chungchang stage by forming a male team with Choi Dae-chul, Woohyun, and Lee Jong Hyuk.Throughout the song, his son Jang Junu drew attention with tears.Asked about the reason she wept, Jang Junu said, Something I heard while listening to the song, like Dad was talking to me, and my parents were talking about me.I felt like I was giving up my future and supporting me. I am sorry, I am grateful, so he said.Jang Hyon-sung also said, Our generation is heartbreaking when we think about our parents lives and when we think about our children, we have something.I am sorry to know most of the time late, but I am grateful that I have the opportunity to talk with my child like this. On the other hand, Woohyun, who set up the stage together, gave a smile to his son, saying, Do you feel anything?

Jang Junu, son of actor Jang Hyon-sung, wept.

On May 2, JTBC entertainment 'hot sinks', Jang Jun-woo, who shed tears while watching his father's stage, was drawn.

On this day, Jang Hyon-sung showed a 'Chungchang' stage by forming a male team with Choi Dae-chul, Woohyun, and Lee Jong Hyuk. Throughout the song, his son Jang Junu drew attention with tears.

Asked about the reason she wept, Jang Junu said, "Something I heard while listening to the song, like Dad was talking to me, and my parents were talking about me. I felt like I was giving up my future and supporting me. I am sorry, I am grateful, so "he said.

Jang Hyon-sung also said, "Our generation is heartbreaking when we think about our parents' lives and when we think about our children, we have something. I am sorry to know most of the time late, but I am grateful that I have the opportunity to talk with my child like this. "

On the other hand, Woohyun, who set up the stage together, gave a smile to his son, saying, "Do you feel anything?"