Ahn Young Mi, the return of a rogue Kim Flossurre... I'm surprised my husband

On the 9th, Ahn Young Mi posted a picture on his instagram with an article entitled Lets see the # Comedy Big League in a long time.In the public photos, Ahn Young Mi, who transformed into Kim Hwa-dure, was featured.Ahn Young Mi has been attracting attention as a bad boy and a biker character Kim Hwa-dure in TVN Comedy Big League.In his transformation for a long time, the netizens were pleased to see I will see!, I waited only today and I was so good at the makeup of the flower and so on.Meanwhile, Ahn Young Mi married her husband, who was in a foreign game company in February 2020; she recently revealed her plans for the second generation and received a lot of support.Photo: Ahn Young Mi Instagram

On the 9th, Ahn Young Mi posted a picture on his instagram with an article entitled "Let's see the # Comedy Big League in a long time".

In the public photos, Ahn Young Mi, who transformed into Kim Hwa-dure, was featured. Ahn Young Mi has been attracting attention as a bad boy and a biker character Kim Hwa-dure in TVN 'Comedy Big League'.

In his transformation for a long time, the netizens were pleased to see "I will see!", "I waited only today" and "I was so good at the makeup of the flower" and so on.

Meanwhile, Ahn Young Mi married her husband, who was in a foreign game company in February 2020; she recently revealed her plans for the second generation and received a lot of support.

Photo: Ahn Young Mi Instagram