Wii Kim Yo-han, 'The Show' MC Goodbye in 9 months

Kim Yo-han of group Wii made a beautiful farewell to The Show.Kim Yo-han delivered his last greeting as an MC on SBS MTV Music program The Show, which aired on the 14th.Kim Yo-han, who joined MC in March, played a mascot MC on The Show.Kim Yo-han, who finished the last broadcast of The Show, said through his agencys entertainment, I was greatly loved by fans.The Show MC is going to be a big memory that I will never forget over time. I still remember when I was the first MC.I met good people at The Show with trembling hearts, and I was really happy during the MC period thanks to my good colleagues. As the The Show MC, I am now finished, but I will do a lot of various activities in the future, so please support Kim Yo-han.In addition, Kim Yo-han, who was photographed at the scene of The Show, showed a warm smile with a trophy and a bouquet of flowers.On the other hand, Kim Yo-han is currently leading the work as a heroine in the KBS 2TV drama School 2021.School 2021, the growth period of eighteen youths drawn by Kim Yo-han, is broadcast every Wednesday and Thursday at 9:30 pm.

Kim Yo-han of group Wii made a beautiful farewell to The Show.

Kim Yo-han delivered his last greeting as an MC on SBS MTV Music program The Show, which aired on the 14th.

Kim Yo-han, who joined MC in March, played a mascot MC on 'The Show'.

Kim Yo-han, who finished the last broadcast of The Show, said through his agency's entertainment, "I was greatly loved by fans. The Show MC is going to be a big memory that I will never forget over time. I still remember when I was the first MC. I met good people at The Show with trembling hearts, and I was really happy during the MC period thanks to my good colleagues. "

"As the 'The Show' MC, I am now finished, but I will do a lot of various activities in the future, so please support Kim Yo-han."

In addition, Kim Yo-han, who was photographed at the scene of The Show, showed a warm smile with a trophy and a bouquet of flowers.

On the other hand, Kim Yo-han is currently leading the work as a heroine in the KBS 2TV drama 'School 2021'. School 2021, the growth period of eighteen youths drawn by Kim Yo-han, is broadcast every Wednesday and Thursday at 9:30 pm.